This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Sandlewood Breeze is great for large family accommodation. The whole family can enjoy holidaying away together and still have plenty of space to themselves when they want.
Downstairs promotes a huge living and dining area which has a TV, DVD, Blue Ray player, Foxtel, games and DVDs. The gas fireplace will warm you through winter as you relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings that are on offer. Bedroom five is located on this level with Queen Bed and ensuite access to the two way bathroom with shower and toilet. The property also has a laundry with combined washer / dryer and an enjoyable outdoor area with hooded gas BBQ and outdoor seating, just off the dining area. The yard is fully fenced and secure for young children.
Upstairs at Sandlewood Cove are four bedrooms, the main with an en suite and large sun deck with shade cover. There is a spa bath in the main bathroom upstairs, lay back and relax after a long day on the beach or exploring the area. This bathroom also has shower and toilet.
Sandlewood Breeze is located in Benton Sands, a beach side estate at Callala Beach with an indoor, in ground swimming pool facility heated in the colder months which is available to the residents of the Benton Sands estate.
A short walk from the property are the white sands and beautiful waters of Jervis Bay, where you can enjoy swimming, snorkelling, surfing and more. For nature lovers the bush walks and tracks are an enjoyable way to spend your days.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• TV, DVD and Blu Ray player
• Assorted games and DVDs
• Gas Fireplace
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• Access to Benton Sands Indoor Community Pool
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed, en suite
• Bedroom 2: Double bed
• Bedroom 3: 1 set king single bunks
• Bedroom 4: 1 set king single bunks
• Bedroom 5: Queen bed, en suite
• 1.3 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 4.1 km to Callala Bay shops and cafes
• 4.2 km to Callala Bay
• 18.9 km to Currarong
• 24.1 km to Nowra
Linen Service full property all beds, $380 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
“Great holiday with a great holiday house offering everything we needed with heaps and heaps of space.”
Rosalie, October 2016
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• Wi-Fi is supplied at this property. You will find details regarding the password in the compendium of information at the property