Callala Beach Haven is a spacious single storey house with a modern bright beach feel in the tranquil small seaside village of Callala Beach.
Callala Beach is on the northern side of Jervis Bay and only a 2 and a half hour drive from Sydney, 3 hours from Canberra. Callala Beach Haven is the perfect house for families of all sizes or even couples wanting a quiet relaxing private getaway. With a short walk to the famous white sands, you can enjoy the crystal clear turquoise waters of Jervis Bay.
The house is an open plan living design with modern furnishings and includes a pool table games area. There are three bedrooms that will sleep up to eight and the dining and outdoor seating also accommodate 8. There is room for two extra guests using two single beds that are located in the games room area. 2 bathrooms one of which has a corner spa, great for relaxing in after a long day exploring the area.
The open plan living area contains a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, cooktop and microwave, the dining area has glass doors leading outside and the main lounge area also has glass doors leading out to the BBQ area and backyard.
Staying at Callala Beach Haven is comfortable for all seasons, with air conditioning to keep the house cosy and warm or comfortable on those long hot summer days and nights.
The property is fully fenced and has a long driveway suitable for boats and cars. The fireplace in the outdoor entertaining area can be enjoyed whilst having a BBQ with family and friends.
The property features:-
• Pool Table
• Air Conditioned
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 sets of single bunks
• 2 x single beds in open area games room
• Callala Beach - 350m
• Callala RSL Country Club - 800m
• Callala Bay Shopping Centre – 3.4km
• Boat Ramp – 4.4km
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Very well maintained property and well equipped. Would love to stay here again in future.”
Shan, November 2016