Verge of Paradise is a spacious single storey house with a modern bright beach feel in the tranquil small seaside village of Callala Beach.
Callala Beach is on the northern side of Jervis Bay and only a 2 and a half hour drive from Sydney, 3 hours from Canberra. Verge of Paradise is the perfect house for families of all sizes or even couples wanting a quiet relaxing private getaway. With a short walk to the famous white sands, you can enjoy the crystal clear turquoise waters of Jervis Bay.
The house is an open plan living design with modern furnishings and includes a pool table games area. There are three bedrooms that will sleep up to eight and the dining and outdoor seating also accommodate 8. There is room for two extra guests using two single beds that are located in the games room area. 2 bathrooms one of which has a corner spa, great for relaxing in after a long day exploring the area.
The open plan living area contains a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, cooktop and microwave, the dining area has glass doors leading outside and the main lounge area also has glass doors leading out to the BBQ area and backyard.
Staying at Verge of Paradise is comfortable for all seasons, with air conditioning to keep the house cosy and warm or comfortable on those long hot summer days and nights.
The property is fully fenced and has a long driveway suitable for boats and cars. The fireplace in the outdoor entertaining area can be enjoyed whilst having a BBQ with family and friends.
The property features:-
• Pool Table
• Air Conditioned
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 sets of single bunks
• 2 x single beds ( in open area games room)
• Callala Beach - 350m
• Callala RSL Country Club - 800m
• Callala Bay Shopping Centre – 3.4km
• Boat Ramp – 4.4km
Linen Service full property all beds, $420 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry We are NOT Pet Friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper