CShells on Quay is a three bedroom, 2 storey duplex with views of Jervis Bay. Only 266m to the golden sands and glistening waters where you can enjoy any number of water sports and activities or just sit back and relax watching the world go by.
CShells on Quay sleeps 8 people on comfortable beds. The main bedroom has ensuite with shower and toilet and is on ground level. There are two more bedrooms upstairs with Queen bed and 2 sets of single bunks. The main bathroom located upstairs has shower, toilet, vanity and bath to soak in after a day on the beach. Perfect for a weekend getaway or longer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes dishwasher and coffee machine. Meals can be enjoyed at the dining table which seats 8 or set up the outdoor dining upstairs, relax with a few drinks and chat about the days events.
The spacious lounge room with large screen TV and DVD has glass doors leading out to the covered balcony, alternatively there is also a smaller TV and lounge in the dining / living area downstairs. The laundry has a washing machine, ironing board and iron.
From CShells on Quay its a short walk to the beach, the local RSL for a drink or meal, game of golf or lawn bowls or to the local pizza restaurant.
Callala Bay, just five minutes drive away, has a cafe, chemist, an IGA supermarket and more.
Nowra is just a 20 minute drive through the forest for anything else you could need.
The property features:-
• Webber BBQ
• Coffee machine
• Large covered entertainment deck
• Queen Bed and ensuite ( downstairs)
• Queen Bed ( upstairs)
• 2 sets single bunks ( Upstairs)
• Beach – 266m
• Callala Country Club – 965m
• Callala Bay Shopping centre – 3.5km
• Callala Bay boat ramp – 4.5km
Linen Service full property all beds comes at a cost per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
All are well stocked, you will most likely find the following:
Kitchen: cleaning spray, tea towels, detergent and dishcloths
Pantry: we operate a revolving pantry, you will likely find oil, salt, pepper, tea, coffee and sugar. Please feel free to leave sealed, non-perishable items for the next guests
Bathroom: soap, tissues and toilet paper