Nestled amongst secluded gardens this well presented beach house is the ideal getaway.
Callala Palms is just 175 metres from the pristine white sandy shores that Callala Beach is famous for.
The three bedroom beach house has recently been lovingly revamped and the spacious open plan living area is bright and airy providing a lovely ambience. The living space opens onto a fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area, which overlooks the private yard.
There are three bedrooms, two of which feature built in robes, all with extremely comfortable new beds. The master bedroom has a sliding door that opens onto the garden.
The garage is not available to guests.
Please note – this property is pet friendly however the yard is not fully fenced and will not keep your pet enclosed if needed.
The property features:-
• Washing Machine and dryer
• TV , DVD with USB port
• Bluetooth connection to stereo
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• BBQ and outdoor setting
• Queen Bed
• Double Bed
• 2 x single beds
• Callala beach – 175m
• Callala Bowling Club – 1.45km
• Callala Bay shopping centre – 4km
There is a cleaning fee of $132 at this property.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• Wi-Fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“We really enjoyed our time at Callala Palms. The house was 2 mins walk to the beach which was super convenient. The beds were really comfortable. The kitchen was stocked with all the utensils and pots and pans you could need to cook a family meal and a dishwasher for all the dirty dishes The back covered verandah and BBQ was a great place to chill. The back yard was big enough to play a game of bocce, finska and French cricket on. The hosts provided lots of games and a huge variety of DVD’s as well as a stereo system that you could use with your iPhone and Wi-Fi that we didn’t have any service issues with. There was also a couple of body boards available for use. We really enjoyed our time. Thank you.”
Marney, October 2017
“Really nice house. Clean and tidy. It had all the features anyone could need. Close to the beach. Will definitely consider again. Thanks”
Stan, October 2017
“It had everything we needed. Great property. We’d definitely come back, thanks.”
Johanna, June 2017
“This property is absolutely fantastic for a weekend stay. Very well equipped and furnishings are great. We had a great time. Thank you for having us.”
Andrea, April 2017
“Amazing place, so well renovated and so close to the beach. Couldn’t be happier”
Jessica, November 2016