Callala Palms is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Nestled amongst secluded gardens this well presented beach house is the ideal getaway.
Callala Palms is just 175 metres from the pristine white sandy shores that Callala Beach is famous for.
The three bedroom beach house has recently been lovingly revamped and the spacious open plan living area is bright and airy providing a lovely ambience. The living space opens onto a fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area, which overlooks the private yard.
There are three bedrooms, two of which feature built in robes, all with extremely comfortable new beds. The master bedroom has a sliding door that opens onto the garden.
The garage is not available to guests.
Please note – this property is pet friendly however the yard is not fully fenced and will not keep your pet enclosed if needed.
The property features:-
• Washing Machine and dryer
• TV , DVD with USB port
• Bluetooth connection to stereo
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• BBQ and outdoor setting
• Queen Bed
• Double Bed
• 2 x single beds
• Callala beach – 175m
• Callala Bowling Club – 1.45km
• Callala Bay shopping centre – 4km
Extras Available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We are pet friendly, however the property is NOT fenced and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets. Only area inside pets allowed is the laundry.
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Amazing place, so well renovated and so close to the beach. Couldn’t be happier”
Jessica, November 2016