The sun drenched wrap around balcony offers 180 degree views of the crystal waters of Jervis Bay. Enjoy out door BBQs, alfresco dining and evening drinks with warm gentle sea breezes.
From the spacious and light filled living room you can relax and enjoy the serenity by sitting back on the comfy lounge and watching a movie on the large screen TV or walk through the large glass doors to the balcony and watch the world go by.
The designer kitchen is modern and fully equipped to cater for your holiday needs and looks out over the open plan living and dining areas again with great views of Jervis Bay.
The main bedroom is located on the upper level of the apartment and boasts ensuite with luxury spa bath. Throw open the blinds to welcome gorgeous views from bedroom 1 and 2 or walk out on the balcony for a morning coffee whilst contemplating the day ahead.
All other bedrooms and living areas are on the entry level to the apartment. When you walk into the apartment you can automatically feel relaxed and start to enjoy with its welcoming feel you will want to return to Penthouse on Quay again and again.
The property features:-
• Secure underground car parking
• Washing Machine and dryer
• Ensuite with Spa bath
• Water views from 3 bedrooms
• Wrap around balcony
• Queen Bed, Ensuite
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed, Ensuite
• Tri Bunk
• Callala Beach – 110m
• Callala Beach Club and golf course – 770m
• Callala Bay shopping centre – 3km
• Tennis Courts – 340m
This is a BYO linen property however all beds can be freshly made for your arrival at an extra cost. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.