Karibu, which means welcome in Swahili is an ideal getaway, for families, couples and groups of friends. It has a serene bush outlook from the covered rear deck which is ideal for afternoon relaxing and evening BBQ’s.
Located a 450m stroll from the stunning Callala Beach, close to the surrounding Jervis Bay beaches and national parks.
The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 6 comfortably. Karibu features an open plan living and dining area with lounges, TV and DVD. For your comfort, there are stand alone heaters, pedestal fans and the main bedroom has a ceiling fan for the warmer summer days.
There is one bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, toilet is separate.
Karibu is suitable for young children and adults whilst ensuring that everyone has the space they need. The adjoining natural bushland creates a stunning backdrop, the fabulous rear deck is the ideal spot to relax after a day at the beach with its outdoor setting and BBQ. Grassed front and rear unfenced yards provide plenty of space for a game of cricket or many other games.
The house features large windows throughout to let in the light and bush views.
The property features:
• Covered rear deck
• Large front and rear yard
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• 2 x Single Beds
• 450 m to Callala Beach
• 1.6 km to Callala Country Club
• 2.5 km to Hussky Ferry
• 795 m to Tennis Courts
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Beautiful place, 5 minute walk from the beach. Kitchen is really well equipped. Easy to find, great location. Very spacious. Great dvd and cd selection. Loved the outdoor area and bbq. Would definitely stay again. We were pleasantly surprised. Photos don't do it justice”
Alon, June 2017