Vista Linda is a fully appointed beach house situated on "Beach Reserve" Callala Beach with expansive views of Jervis Bay.
From the moment you walk into this beach house you know you are on holiday. Step out the front door and within seconds you are on the famous white sands of Callala Beach. Take a stroll/kayak or paddleboard along the beautiful beaches of Jervis Bay while watching out for the resident pod of dolphins, which if you are lucky, can be seen most days frolicking in the bay and along the beach. You can relax on the day bed with a drink in hand and enjoy the outstanding views of the amazing Jervis Bay while keeping a close eye on the kids playing in the water and cubby house.
The open plan living areas, designer kitchen and upstairs guest suite take full advantage of the panoramic water views. The upstairs bedroom & living space enjoys large windows to soak up the phenomenal views and a spacious deck to enjoy your waterfront location. The outdoor shower will wash off the sand after a day playing on the beach or swimming in the ocean.
The fully equipped designer kitchen is complete with a dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine and you can enjoy a meal cooked on the BBQ situated on your own spacious private deck.
There is unlimited WIFI throughout the house along with two big screen TVs, both connected with Foxtel. Fall asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing on Callala Beach in one of the four generous bedrooms with built in robes. There are two bathrooms, one with a sunken bath overlooking the private leafy courtyard. The double garage is available for storage of beach equipment and already housed kayaks, a paddleboard and other beach equipment for your enjoyment.
Enjoy a winter getaway, sitting by the fireplace, unwinding and taking walks along the foreshore. Holidays are a breeze when all you have to do is walk out the door and onto the beach.
This property is pet friendly but please note, the property is not fully fenced and does not have secure fencing on the beach side of the property.
The property features:
• Direct access onto beach
• 2 x single kayaks
• 2 x double kayaks
• 1 x paddle board
• Life jackets and paddles
• Linen provided
• Queen bed
• 2 x king single beds
• 2 sets single bunks
• Queen bed
• Direct access to Callala Beach
• 550 m to Callala RSL Country Golf Club
• 3.1 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 3.2 km to Callala Bay
• 23.2 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• We are pet friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
“This house was perfect for our 2 families holidaying together. We did not leave the house at all for the 3 days and were on the beach kayaking and cooking up wonderful means in the well-equipped kitchen the entire time.”
Katrina, July 2017