This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
Sandy Bottom is a modern 4 bedroom beach house that sleeps 8 people comfortably. There is a queen sofa bed in the lounge room allowing for an extra two if required however this is not a bedroom and privacy is not available if sleeping in this room. Throughout the house you will see specially commissioned original paintings and unique craft pieces by two local artists.
The house is spacious throughout and has a huge undercover entertainment area accessible via glass doors from the lounge room, kitchen, dining and main bedroom areas, making for great al fresco dining all year round. This outdoor area also has a gas BBQ and a gas heater. Around the back of the house there is a second smaller undercover area accessible via the laundry with outdoor setting and firepit.
The fully equipped well stocked kitchen will delight you with dishwasher, gas cooktop, fridge, coffee machine, coffee plungers, large pantry and plenty of pots, pans, platters and an array of electrical appliances for the avid cook in the family.
There are 2 TV’s to help keep everyone entertained. The main lounge room has a smart TV, Bluetooth speakers and a sunny nook where you can sit back and relax reading a book. The second TV is located in the dining area and is easily viewable from the outdoor area also. Both of these TV’s can be viewed from the outdoor entertainment area making it a great sports venue.
2 bathrooms, main with a spa bath, solar hot water so you will never run out, just throw the booster switch on for those cooler days. Sandy Bottom also provides 2 highchairs and 2 porta cots for guests to use along with board games and books.
The house is available all year round including winter where you will find comfort with the in floor heating. In summer the air conditioner will control your comfort throughout the house and two of the bedrooms have ceiling fans. It also has double glazed windows for insulation and no steps making it very suitable for both the elderly and young children. You will enjoy a high level of privacy and security in the house and yard.
Other facilities include a washing machine, dryer, outdoor shower, large esky to allow you to stock up on icy cold drinks, ice is available from the local IGA, one double garage and a separate single garage for cars, boats and storage of bikes, boards etc.
Only 4 min walk to an uncrowded, child friendly beautiful beach on Jervis Bay where you can often see the dolphins playing in the waves off shore.
There is a bowling club with a great bistro, courtesy bus & 9 hole golf course and tennis courts near the beach. Only 5 minutes away by car there is a small shopping centre with IGA supermarket, butcher, baker, chemist and hairdresser.
The property features:
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• In floor heating
• Coffee machines
• Spa bath
• Great undercover entertainment area
• 2 TV’s
• Porta cot & highchairs x 2
• Bluetooth speaker
• Outdoor shower
• King bed
• Queen bed
• 2 single beds
• Queen bed
• 340m to Callala Beach
• 360m to Country Club and golf course
• 950m to Tennis courts
• 2.9km to Callala Bay shopping centre
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management
“We loved the house We were amazed by the look of the new bay window with cushions and the cleanliness of the property. We loved the cushions on the beds and the presentation of the house. It was wonderful and we would come back and stay again.”
Stephanie, September 2017