Dolphin Cottage is an ideal getaway for families, couples and groups of friends. Dolphin Cottage has a fully fenced rear yard that will keep the kids and your pet safe within the grounds of the property.
The covered entertainment area is great for enjoying a BBQ after the beach or just lazing around and reading a book. Located a short, 380m stroll from the stunning Callala Beach, close to the surrounding Jervis Bay beaches and national parks.
The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8 comfortably. Dolphin Cottage features two separate living areas, both with lounges, one with TV and DVD the other being a quiet chill out area. One bathroom and an extra toilet in the laundry area, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and electric cooktop and oven, the dining table will seat eight comfortably.
The house is great for both summer and winter bookings with heaters and pedestal fans provided throughout.
A great family house happily accommodates young children and adults whilst ensuring that everyone is comfortably catered for. The Callala RSL Country Club is up the road for those times you just don't want to cook, enjoy meals at the restaurant and then walk home or bring your golf clubs and enjoy a round of golf during your stay.
Often you will see kangaroos feeding in the front lawn coming in from the bushland reserve next door.
Callala Beach is a stunning, quiet beach that is perfect for children. It is a one minute drive or 8 minute walk at small children pace from the house. Surfing beaches are close by at Culburra Beach and Currarong. The area is perfect for fishing, boating, surfing, diving, snorkelling, dolphin and whale watching tours from Huskisson and bushwalking.
Nearby Callala Bay has a range of shops including an IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery, fishing supplies, chemist and bottle shop. There is a Woolworths at Culburra Beach and a large selection of shops for any other needs in Nowra. Cinemas are not too far away at Nowra and Huskisson. A visit to Greenwell Point is worthwhile for fresh oysters.
The property features:
• Electric heating
• Pedestal fans
• Queen Bed
• Tri Bunk – Queen bed on base
• Tri Bunk – Double bed on base
• Callala Beach – 380m
• Callala Country Club – 555m
• Callala Bay shopping centre – 3km
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and
refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure