Sea Gem is a comfortable two-storey house with a modern bright beach feel in the tranquil small seaside village of Callala Beach.
Callala Beach is on the northern side of Jervis Bay and only a 2 and a half hour drive from Sydney. Sea Gem caters for families of all sizes or even couples wanting a quiet relaxing private getaway. With a short 3 minute, 130 metre walk to the famous white sands, you can enjoy the crystal clear turquoise waters of Jervis Bay.
The house has been set up with comfort and style in mind. The upper level has a living area with an open wood fireplace, TV, DVD player, Apple TV and sound system, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and 2 queen bedrooms. Downstairs has a second living area with TV, DVD player and sound system leading out to an undercover entertainment area, second bathroom, a queen bedroom and a bunk room. NBN connected Wifi is also available.
Enjoy relaxing in the sunlit living area upstairs with sliding glass doors leading out to the balcony on which morning coffee is a must just to take in the tranquillity of the area before starting your day. In winter, enjoy the comfort that the wood fireplace brings to a relaxing evening after exploring the area through the day.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, oven, cooktop & microwave. Dining is spread out over two tables. There is also a second fridge in the laundry.
The backyard is a well-established, secure, fully fenced yard with gas bbq and outdoor setting perfect for outdoor entertaining or relaxing.
We truly believe that your first visit won't be your last.
The property features:
• Air conditioning
• Gas heater
• Pet friendly
• 2 living areas
• 2 TV’s, DVD’s and sound systems
• Apple TV
• NBN Wifi
• Washing machine and dryer
• Queen bed
• Queen bed
• Queen bed
• 2 sets single bunks
• 130m to Callala beach
• 670m to Callala Country Club and golf course
• 1km to tennis courts
• 3km to Callala Bay shops
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• This property is pet friendly there is a surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management