Marilyn’s is situated on Greenway Road, Callala Beach. Directly opposite is a track leading onto the pristine shores of Jervis Bay, and perfect for a weekend getaway or longer stay. Boasting amazing views across Jervis Bay you will never tire of. These waters are well known as being the playground for migrating whales during May – October and playful dolphins all year round.
Upstairs you will walk into a large open plan, light filled living, dining and kitchen area looking out through glass sliding doors past the wrap around balcony and onto the amazing views of Jervis Bay along with a bathroom and 3 generous size bedrooms including the main with 79-inch wall mounted TV. The large kitchen features a wide cafe bar perfect for breakfast or an evening glass of wine, modern appliances including cook top, built-in oven, dishwasher, cappuccino machine, kettle, toaster and microwave. Marilyn’s is stocked with all the crockery, cutlery, glassware and cooking utensils you will need for your stay. Your basic kitchen needs are provided and include: oil, salt, sugar, glad wrap, detergent, tea, tea towels, some spices and other extras.
Downstairs is a large rumpus room with pool table, 4th bedroom, additional reading room and combined bathroom and laundry. The rumpus room looks out over a fully fenced backyard. There are 2 BBQ’s for guest use and one is located in the backyard and another on the upstairs balcony at the front of the house. Enjoy alfresco dining with a view.
High quality beds and linen are provided throughout together with modern furnishings and fittings. The house set up is very well suited to accommodating two families.
The property features:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Oil heaters
• Stand alone fans
• Electric heaters and fans
• Pool table
• 3 TV’s
• Washing machine and dryer
• Pet friendly – kennel provided
• 2 Gas BBQ’s
• Super king bed
• King bed
• Queen bed
• Tri bunk plus 1 set single bunks
• 20m to beach track
• 640m to café and pizzeria
• 900m to Country Club and golf course
• 3.3km to Callala Bay shopping centre
All linen sheets and bath and beach towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• This property is proudly managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent - please send a message if you’d like to know more about the packages we offer for bookings and property management