Bliss is a newly renovated, open plan, classic beach house situated in a fabulous location, on a street that leads directly to the pristine water of Callala Beach. Ideal for a weekend getaway or a rejuvenating holiday, Bliss is quaint enough for 1 family or large enough for 2 families up to 9 guests.
There is a choice of cooking in the fully equipped kitchen or on the gas BBQ under the rear pergola which is just perfect for alfresco dining.
The living area has comfortable seating for all guests to enjoy TV AUSTAR - sport & movies, Video, DVD and Stereo. There are games to keep you busy on those rainy days and easy listening CDs. The new bathroom has a shower and bath. The Laundry is equipped with a washer, dryer, iron and ironing board, new shower and toilet. The property is fenced, providing a safe front and backyard for young children to play in.
Bliss is situated 200 metres from the pristine waters of gorgeous Callala Beach - please see our photos in the Image Gallery. Callala Beach and its surrounding beaches are quiet seaside villages that have not yet succumbed to the tourist industry.
The beach and the bay can be enjoyed throughout the summer and winter months.
Swim in the crystal clear waters, stroll along the stunning beach, explore the surrounding National Parks & watch the resident dolphins frolic daily. Join a Dolphin and Whale Watch cruise which departs daily from Huskisson. The flat streets of Callala Beach are perfect for roller blading or bike riding.
There is a children’s playground opposite the General Store, which is stocked with groceries, fresh bread, bottle shop, post office & has EFTPOS facilities. Local Takeaway Shop serves fresh local seafood, fish & chips & fabulous burgers, etc., and there is an Italian restaurant for delicious Italian cuisine including pizzas. Callala RSL houses a great Chinese Restaurant and normal club meals as well as a nine-hole golf course and lawn bowls.
The property features:-
• TV with Video, DVD and AUSTAR
• Games and CDs
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor Setting and BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen bed & built in wardrobe
Bedroom 2: Queen bed & storage
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk & 1 triple Bunk single on top & a double on bottom & storage.
There is also a foldaway SINGLE BED available.
• 200 m to Callala Beach
• 1 km to Callala RSL Country Club
• 3.6 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
• 4.4 km to Callala Bay
• 18.6 km to Currarong
• 23.7 km to Nowra
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“This house was great for our two families 4 adults and 5 kids and was very clean on arrival. Kitchen is well stocked with everything you need and the BBQ was a bonus. Plenty of bedding, towels and two TV’s plus a tub of various board games. We enjoyed the location too – make sure you get the Husky ferry from Myola if you have kids We would stay again.”
Natalie, October 2017
"The place was great"
Natalie, January 2016
"We had a lovely holiday, House was good for us. Good Reliable service."
Elaine, January 2015