If you truly wish to have a holiday of your dreams 'Sea-Rene' offers you the best of best.
This beautifully restored beach house 'shack' is magnificently located, absolute beachfront, stunning location on the foreshores of Jervis Bay a National Marine Park.
The house has been tastefully renovated, but still retaining its original beach house feel. Finished internally with Porters milk white and lime washed floorboards. It oozes the beach shack feel of yesteryear.
Commanding possibly the best views of any property on the beach front.
Whilst sitting in the two down filled sofas and being mesmerised by mother nature, our local sea eagle will take your breath away, as it passes through the vista, on its daily hunting journey, or the pods of dolphins swimming past on their daily ritual and you have not moved from the comfort of the sofa.
You can watch the kids on the beach from the open plan living room whilst you laze away reading of having a wonderful long lunch with the family or friends. Sitting on the front lawn you can watch the sunset on the Adirondack chairs, but most of all, kick off your shoes and feel the sand between your toes throughout your stay.
Sea-Rene offers you a courtyard with seating area with a fully equipped 4 Burner BBQ & Kettle oven BBQ so your slow cooked lamb with fetta can be baked to perfection whilst enjoying a glass of chilled Sauvignon Blanc from one of the many local vineyards in the area. Extensive lawns at the front and rear of the property allow safe areas for children to play.
The house is open plan living, dining and kitchen, the master bedroom with expansive water views and the second bedroom has a queen sized bed and an additional single bed. The house caters for a small family of two adults and two children or two adult couples or the perfect retreat for a couple wanting a romantic stay you will never forget.
And in winter, after a beautiful long stroll along the deserted beach of one of the whitest sands in the world, you can listen to your Ipod or unwind and watch your favourite DVD whilst been warmed by the gas heater.
* Master Bedroom with expansive water views and queen bed.
* 2nd bedroom with a queen and additional single bed to the rear of the house.
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen, with large glass slides doors and flyscreens opening out to three sides of the house (front, rear and side)
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with a caeser stone bench, oven, microwave and dishwasher and fully equipped with utensils.
* Bathroom with shower and separate toilet
* Laundry with washer and with a separate toilet
* Gas heater in the living area
* Large Sony LCD TV, DVD player & Ipod docking sound system.
* Absolute beach frontage with direct and private access to the beach.
* Outdoor dining areas with 4 Burner BBQ & Kettle oven BBQ
* Outdoor hot & cold shower
* Quality bedding, linen & towelling provided.
* Sea-Rene allows for a maximum of 4 guests.
* Pets - A small dog may be allowed, subject to owners approval (although note that the property is not fully fenced/enclosed)
Located in Callala Beach, a beautiful seaside village, surrounded by National Park and the pristine waters of Jervis Bay.
Approximately 2.5 hours drive from Sydney, with many local attractions including day trips to Berry, Milton and Kangaroo Valley.