This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
Summer Breeze has been renovated throughout and complete with polished floorboards, a modern fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, all refurbished with brand new furniture. A large, spacious verandah extending the width of the house awaits you at the back. You have the extra room for that perfect outdoor living with spectacular sunsets as a backdrop. This clean, simple and modern style cottage will ensure your comfort, providing a calming sensation, listening to the sound of the waves whilst sleeping or relaxing at home - a perfect family holiday or romantic getaway.
Summer Breeze has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, air conditioning and beach access just around the corner. Located between Jervis Bay and the Shoalhaven River at Culburra Beach, this holiday cottage is situated only metres to Culburra Surf Beach.
You can enjoy the days swimming, surfing, and fishing at the beach or just relaxing around the home. Culburra Beach is a 20 minute drive east of Nowra and there are plenty of activities surrounding the area including a boat ramp, selection of golf courses, wineries and adventure activities to keep you entertained. There is also Culburra Surf School where you can arrange surf lessons and hire boards, wetsuits, kayaks and paddle boards. Enjoy lovely walks along the beach, around the rocks at low tide, to the headland, the local lake, Crookhaven lighthouse or Jervis Bay National Park.
Lake Wollumboola is famous for its birdlife. Home to thousands of migratory and local birds, it is an easy walk down the road. Jervis Bay is a 15 minute drive, with beautiful white sand and crystal clear water. Shoalhaven and Crookhaven Rivers are a couple of minutes’ drive away, fantastic for boating and fishing with two boat ramps.
Greenwell Point is famous for its oysters and fish and chips. There is a lovely park with a bike path, take the kids scooters and ball and have some fun at the park. Nowra Fish and Meat Markets sell wonderful fresh fish and meat, excellent quality and good value. Barefoot lawn bowls is available at the local Bowling Club on a Sunday afternoon. Woolworths has now opened in Culburra, it is quiet and spacious with lots of parking and has everything
Surrounded by dairy country, visit a Robotic dairy farm. There are several golf courses nearby. Bike riding is a great attraction in Culburra, it's very flat and quiet and an easy ride to the headland, down to the lake, to the Crookhaven River or Lighthouse and to the shops and cafes. Culburra is located just 2.5 hours from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Air conditioning
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Tri bunk
• 200 m to Culburra beach
• 1.2 km to Warrain Beach
• 1.2 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $60 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.