This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Summer Breeze has been renovated throughout and complete with polished floorboards, a modern fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, all refurbished with brand new furniture. A large, spacious verandah extending the width of the house awaits you at the back. You have the extra room for that perfect outdoor living with spectacular sunsets as a backdrop. This clean, simple and modern style cottage will ensure your comfort, providing a calming sensation, listening to the sound of the waves whilst sleeping or relaxing at home - a perfect family holiday or romantic getaway.
Summer Breeze has a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, air conditioning and beach access just around the corner. Located between Jervis Bay and the Shoalhaven River at Culburra Beach, this holiday cottage is situated only metres to Culburra Surf Beach.
You can enjoy the days swimming, surfing, and fishing at the beach or just relaxing around the home. Culburra Beach is a 20 minute drive east of Nowra and there are plenty of activities surrounding the area including a boat ramp, selection of golf courses, wineries and adventure activities to keep you entertained. There is also Culburra Surf School where you can arrange surf lessons and hire boards, wetsuits, kayaks and paddle boards. Enjoy lovely walks along the beach, around the rocks at low tide, to the headland, the local lake, Crookhaven lighthouse or Jervis Bay National Park.
Lake Wollumboola is famous for its birdlife. Home to thousands of migratory and local birds, it is an easy walk down the road. Jervis Bay is a 15 minute drive, with beautiful white sand and crystal clear water. Shoalhaven and Crookhaven Rivers are a couple of minutes’ drive away, fantastic for boating and fishing with two boat ramps. Greenwell Point is famous for its oysters and fish and chips. There is a lovely park with a bike path, take the kids scooters and ball and have some fun at the park.
Nowra Fish and Meat Markets sell wonderful fresh fish and meat, excellent quality and good value. Barefoot lawn bowls is available at the local Bowling Club on a Sunday afternoon. Woolworths has now opened in Culburra, it is quiet and spacious with lots of parking and has everything
Surrounded by dairy country, visit a Robotic dairy farm. There are several golf courses nearby. Bike riding is a great attraction in Culburra, it's very flat and quiet and an easy ride to the headland, down to the lake, to the Crookhaven River or Lighthouse and to the shops and cafes. Culburra is located just 2.5 hours from Sydney and 3 hours from Canberra.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Air conditioning
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Tribunk
• 200m to Culburra beach
• 1.2km to Warrain Beach
• 1.2 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $170 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $60 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.