This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Yurru Marrang is a stylish, well-appointed and modern beach house. Nestled between 2 fabulous surf beaches, both of which are patrolled in the summer months, Yurru Marrang is a great place to stay. It is approximately 200 meters to each surf beach and similar distance to Lake Wollumboola which is north of Jervis Bay and part of the Jervis Bay National Park, home to precious bird life. Tilbury Cove and Warrain Beach provide for all sorts of activities including walking, surfing, paddle boarding, ocean swimming, pipi hunting, snorkeling and fishing. You can of course rest on the warm sands and read a book
It is all here and within walking distance for you, your family and your pet.
Yurru Marrang - Native Australian term for "between the beaches"
Yurru Marrang is equipped with all you need for a fun and fulfilling holiday in Culburra Beach including a functional galley kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, open plan lounge and dining and an internal laundry with modern washer and dryer. There are two spacious modern bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs and three spacious bedrooms with plenty of hanging space. The three bedrooms are located upstairs. The main bedroom has a built in robe with a queen bed and a large balcony looking in a generally easterly direction where you can catch our wonderful sunrises over Warrain beach. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and a double bed and the third bedroom has a queen bed.
Yurru Marrang has a secure and well-manicured front and back yard with side gate for easy access to the beach down Farrant Avenue. The rear yard has a BBQ, deck and cantilever umbrella for shade on those lazy hot summer days. An outdoor shower is handy for when you return on foot from your swim. It's all here waiting for you.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Board games
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Outdoor shower
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 double and 1 single
Bedroom 3: 1 queen
There is also a rumpus room downstairs with a separate TV and DVD. There are 2 sofa beds there which can be hired out at $50 per person per night should you wish to accommodate for extra guests.
• 200 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 200 m to Warrain Beach
• 900 m to Wollumboola Lake
• 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO Towels and Beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"The team at Beach and Bay are helpful, friendly and professional. Easy to deal with and act promptly with any problems."
Liz and Mark, January 2016
"Holiday Rental Specialists very responsive and friendly Lovely house, nice furnishings."
Julie, January 2016