Relax and take in the tranquil views over Lake Wollumboola. The views are absolutely stunning. Watch the native birdlife and the majestic black swans in their natural habitat.
Lake Escape is a three bedroom modern home that has been set up ideally for holiday enjoyment and relaxation. It can accommodate families and singles alike. You can stay in and relax, enjoying the tranquil views of Lake Wollumboola from the balconies and living areas, or for the more active go out and explore the Shoalhaven area.
Lake Escape provides 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms plus an outdoor shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and en suite with views over the lake, the second bedroom has a tri bunk, and the third has a queen size bed. Sheets are provided for your stay, guests are required to bring their own towels. The fully functional kitchen has a dishwasher to make your holiday easier and there is a TV, DVD, PlayStation and IPod connectivity in the family room. Upstairs is a second living room with TV, DVD and gas heating.
The home has a large covered deck which flows from the living and dining area and a balcony from the upstairs living room. From both of these outdoor decks you will enjoy the most stunning views of the ever changing lake. Everything has been thought of in the setting up of this holiday home including gas heating for winter breaks and ceiling fans for summer.
The property features:
• TV with DVD player and PlayStation
• Gas heating
• Ceiling fan
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Outdoor shower
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed and en suite
• Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• 1.2 km to Culburra Surf Beach
• 2 km to Warrain Beach
• 500 m to Culburra Bowling Club
• 600 m to Culburra Shops and Cafes
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO towels and beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Fantastic lake side getaway 3 hours from Sydney in a picturesque coastal town. Would highly recommend to others.”
Lyndall, September 2017
"Thank you for a lovely stay."
Luke, January 2016
"Beautiful property, very comfortable, well equipped and a lovely view. Would stay here again."
Niesa, December 2015
"We had a fabulous time and had every possible thing we could need. Highly recommend this property to anyone."
Alicia, December 2014
"An extremely comfortable and spacious property in a great location - beautiful lake view and close to the beach. Well-stocked for all our needs. We would definitely come back - It was so relaxing.”
Claire, January 2015
"Lake Escape is a relaxing family home with a serene outlook from the balcony to sit and unwind at any time during your stay. Easy walk to most amenities. Would definitely return again."
Rosemary, January 2015