This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
This contemporary architect designed home offers marvelous facilities and it is located in one of the most sort after locations in Culburra Beach. When you step through the front door you are transported to a nautical world with the interior designed to mirror that of a ship and the resulting effect is amazing.
Polished timber floors, extensive use of glass and ocean backdrop combine to create the perfect beach home. The ground and first floors features a family room complete with 2 x tri bunks, flat screen TV & DVD, and 2 double bedrooms opening on to a private courtyard. The main bathroom on the second floor is spacious and has an ensuite with sunken bath and private balcony. The top level comprises a large living, kitchen and dining area which opens up so you can dine alfresco on the large terrace in the winter months you can snuggle up in front of the Vista Stack Wood burner. Climb the stairs to the observation deck and take in the fabulous views of the ocean.
Top all of this with your own beach access from the property.
Kitchen - Dishwasher, Microwave and Gas Stove
Lounge - TV, DVD, Lifestyle music system, Wood burner and Gas Heater
Dining Area Highchair
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed, Ensuite with sunken bath and private balcony
Bedroom 2 - Double Bed
Bedroom 3 - Double Bed
Bedroom 4 - 2 x Tri Bunks, TV, DVD
Bathroom - Bath, shower & toilet
BBQ - Gas BBQ on upper private balcony
Parking - Carport and off street parking for 4
Linen - BYO linen including sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, beach towels and tea towels.
Beach Access - Direct Beach Access from property
Laundry - Washing Machine & Dryer
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service – Full property all beds, $400 per stay – All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"A fantastic property with direct beach access. Plenty of room for our family of 6 and great yard for cricket We will be back -thanks for having us" Megan & Damien Jan 2016
Our extended family thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We appreciated the layout, spaciousness, well equipped kitchen and the sound system. The location on the beach was perfect for us. An excellent house. Jennifer, Dec 2015
It was a lovely house, with a great private access to the beach. Neighbourhood location is great, friendly and quiet accommodating to all along with locals. One of the features of the house is the great sun exposure providing natural lighting throughout the day. Great fro couples and large families. Prasanna, November 2015
Lovely Beach house with your own direct access to the beach. Kids loved the house & the lookout. Yard was great -kids loved playing in it & it was fully fenced &secure. Wood provided for fire place was a plus. All our family said they didn't want to leave as it felt homely""... Katie June 2015
“Excellent location, spacious rooms, great entertainment options. We had a wonderful stay. A very interesting house, architecturally beautiful.” …Julies, September 2014