This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
An amazing beach house experience is offered with this spacious and modern home. Banyon is on a beachfront reserve, walk out the door and stroll down the grass track and you will be on beautiful Culburra Beach, alternatively just relax out on the verandahs of the house with the gentle breeze in your face. Great accommodation for up to two families or even the big extended family.
In the house there are four double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, well equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and microwave. The living area downstairs opens up onto a large deck with outdoor setting and gas BBQ. Upstairs living area also opens out onto another deck taking in the views over the water.
Separate fully self-contained flat at rear with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living and dining area, TV, DVD, air conditioning, pedestal fans and its own fully self-contained kitchen. One garage attached to the flat for guests use remote located in main house.
Culburra Beach which is patrolled during summer is a pet friendly beach there is more information at the property in regards to the regulations for on / off leash times.
Note that the double garage is not available for use at this property. There is a single garage for guest use.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Gas heater
• Air conditioning
• Assorted books and movies
• Pedestal fans
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed, Ensuite with Spa Bath
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Bedroom 5 - Cabin : Queen Bed
Warm Cosy Doonas
• Direct access to Culburra Beach
• 1.1 km to Warrain Beach
• 1.4 km to Woolworths
• 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 13.5 km to Callala Bay
• 15.6 km to Callala Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• There is a $500 refundable cash bond required with all bookings at this property
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“It is a perfectly located spot for a family or small group. Also well-appointed and designed to have good common spaces as well as places where privacy is possible.”
Terence, January 2016
"Beautiful beach and location. Well equipped house, enjoyable stay."
John, Jan 2016
'We loved our stay at Banyon, great space and everything a family needs for a quick getaway. Highly recommend Banyon, great beach side house with everything both adults and kids needed''
Amanda, November 2015
"Very relaxing weekend and would love to come again."
Janice, October 2015
Exceeded our expectations - loved the location, house décor and all the small touches that made it perfect; from the revolving pantry and dog bowls to the very comfy doonas. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to come back"
Annabelle, September 2015
"We absolutely loved this property. It had everything we needed for a long weekend away. Amenities were new, clean and very comfortable and the property was large enough so that 9 people didn't get in each others way during the two rainy days we had. Right on a beautiful beach, yet quiet and sheltered. A perfect escape I wanted to stay for another fortnight We'll be back"
Alex, April 2015