This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Named by ninemsn travel in 2010 as one of the 10 Best Views, Villa Mer is a beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 storey luxury townhouse with 3 bathrooms including oversized double corner bath. It offers executive style accommodation in a magnificent waterfront location providing jaw-dropping views of the Pacific Ocean & Culburra Beach.
The property has a northerly aspect to capture the warmth of the sun during winter while avoiding the harsh afternoon sun during summer. Cool sea breezes add to the relaxed feel and there is also ducted air conditioning, a feature not offered by many holiday properties.
Features include lock up garage, separate laundry,Weber BBQ on the balcony, BOSE sound system with iPhone connectivity, modern fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine. 3 bathrooms.Linen is supplied for your stay. BYO beach towels.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
Direct access to Tilbury Cove for a swim
Warm cosy doonas
Relax on the balcony with a cool drink and watch dolphins and whales at play. Private steps lead down to the calm waters of Tilbury Cove at the southern end of Culburra Beach. For those who enjoy the surf, across the road there is a track leading directly down to Culburra's main surf beach, Warrain Beach.
Fishing enthusiasts can fish off the rocks immediately in front of the property or at the nearby lake where you can enjoy other water sports equipment can be hired from the surf school
Located close to shops, cafes and Woolworth and only a few minutes drive to award winning restaurants and the delicious seafood outlets at Greenwell Point.
A number of Golf courses and a surf school are located nearby and the national parks of Jervis Bay, Morton and Conjola are only a short drive away. A selection of DVDs and books have been provided for your enjoyment. There is no shortage of things to do or just sit back and relax - the choice is yours.
• Direct access to Tilbury Cove/Culburra Beach
• 40 m to Warrain Beach
• 1.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.1 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.5 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A beautifully decorated house with incredible views.”
Simon, November 2016
“Enjoyable two day stay. Lucky to have seen whales in the bay”.
Dianne, November 2016
“Lovely spot and beautiful house. We loved our stay and will definitely be back.”
Lisa, October 2016
“Highly recommend this place for a quiet holiday. Nice place, nice room and excellent amenities. Thank you.”
Azmery, September 2016
“Great location, views and value.”
Martin, October 2016
"Our extended family loved their stay. Blessed with good weather. Amazing view and sound of crashing waves. Will come back"
Rhea, April 2016
"We were happy with the property and location, the description of the property reflected its quality. Stunning location, well equipped villa with lots of extras."
Amanda, March 2016