This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
Blue Haze is a 2 bedroom cottage, a quick 2 minute, 170m walk from the golden sands of Culburra Surf Beach. Walk out the door with your towel, hat and sunscreen and you are on the sand in minutes as the beach is at the top of our street.
Blue Haze has all the comforts of your own home; TV, DVD, air conditioning, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The property has a modern kitchen and bathroom. You only need to bring bed linen and towels. The double garage has a table tennis table, ideal for kids good for non-beach days. Culburra has a small shopping centre with a Woolworths supermarket to provide everything you need for a holiday; a 5 min walk away from our front door.
Culburra is a picturesque 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and 1.5 hours from Canberra. When you arrive you will be surprised how non-commercial the area has remained, totally relaxing and projecting a get away from it all atmosphere. Leave the hustle and bustle behind, even if only for a short while.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Table tennis table
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Single bed and tri bunk
• 170 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.6 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Blue Haze is in a great location, close to shops, the beach and the bowling club as well as having a big back yard for dogs and kids. The property was very clean. There was great communication from Holiday Rental Specialists with our last minute booking.”
Caitlin, October 2016
“Lovely place to stay, great having table tennis and storage in the garage and very secure for the dogs. Thank you.”
Tracey, September 2016
“Great house and good service from The Holiday Rental Specialists. We will be back”
Alan, July 2016
"It's a nice property to spend the holidays in. Very clean and near all the amenities. The Holiday Rental Specialists service is excellent."
Tamal, March 2016
"My husband, two kids and two dogs had a great stay at Blue Haze. It was comfortable, cosy, easy walk to the beach and included all the little extras you need. Thanks."
Lesa, April 2016
"We loved the comfortable facilities and dog friendly accommodation, as well as the lovely area that is Culburra Beach"
Anthony November 2015