This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Blue Haze is a 2 bedroom cottage, a quick 2 minute, 170m walk from the golden sands of Culburra surf beach. Walk out the door with your towel, hat and sunscreen and you are on the sand in minutes as the beach is at the top of our street.
Blue Haze has all the comforts of your own home; TV, DVD, air conditioning, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. The property has a modern kitchen and bathroom. You only need to bring bed linen and towels. The double garage has a table tennis table, ideal for kids good for non-beach days. Culburra has a small shopping centre with a Woolworths supermarket to provide everything you need for a holiday; a 5 min walk away from our front door.
This property is pet friendly.
Culburra is a picturesque 2.5 hour drive from Sydney CBD and 1.5 hours from Canberra. When you arrive you will be surprised how non-commercial the area has remained, totally relaxing and projecting a get away from it all atmosphere. Leave the hustle and bustle behind, even if only for a short while.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine and dryer
• Table tennis
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 single and 1 tribunk
• 170 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.6 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Blue Haze is in a great location, close to shops, the beach and the bowling club as well as having a big back yard for dogs and kids. The property was very clean. There was great communication from Holiday Rental Specialists with our last minute booking.”
Caitlin, October 2016
“Lovely place to stay, great having table tennis and storage in garage and very secure for the dogs. Thank you.”
Tracey, September 2016
“Great house and good service from The Holiday Rental Specialists. We will be back”
Alan, July 2016
"My husband, two kids and two dogs had a great stay at Blue Haze. It was comfortable, cosy, easy walk to the beach and included all the little extras you need. Thanks."
Lesa, April 2016
"It's a nice property to spend the holidays in. Very clean and near all the amenities. The Holiday Rental Specialists service is excellent."
Tamal, March 2016
"We loved the comfortable facilities and dog friendly accommodation, as well as the lovely area that is Culburra Beach"
Anthony November 2015
''What a lovely house and so close to the beach and shops. Very neat and tidy with all essentials provided. I would thoroughly recommend this property to my friends and family : .''
Renine, October 2015
''A Lovely, quite place for a long weekend stay.''
Toby, October 2015
"Loved the property - perfect size for us and my little dog who LOVED the yard. Spotlessly clean on arrival. Thanks for having us"
Rebecca, March 2015
"Nice little house, great position Thank you"
Neil, January 2015
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Blue Haze, the birds, the tranquillity, the proximity to the beach and the table tennis made our stay sublime."
Tania, October 2014