This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Blue Horizon is an absolute beach front property in Culburra Beach. When you stay at Blue Horizon you will have direct beach access to Culburra surf beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches on the South Coast.
You will have all the conveniences of home and as you dine you will be soaking up the views over the ocean and may even spot a whale as it passes or dolphins at play.
The fully fenced rear yard where the family pooch can be safe will cater to your outdoor living needs with a large gas BBQ and outdoor setting on a spacious decked area. The family pooch is welcome, but please not on the furniture.
Blue Horizon will accommodate up to 12 people and has two bathrooms. The kitchen is fully functional with a dishwasher and there is a second shower and toilet in the internal laundry. Blue Horizon has 2 living areas, which is handy when the kids want to watch different programs on TV to the adults. You also have access to the double size lock up garage, so you can keep your beach toys secure. The large dining room has a sitting area with Slow Combustion Fire where you can soak in the ocean views as you relax on the lounge, which makes Blue Horizon a perfect choice of accommodation summer, winter, autumn or spring.
Make Blue Horizon your next choice of holiday accommodation.
This property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Outdoor setting with BBQ
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Slow combustion fire
• Ocean views
Bedroom 1: 1 Double
Bedroom 2: 1 Double
Bedroom 3: 1 Single bunk & 1 Tribunk
Bedroom 4: 1 Tribunk
• Direct access to Culburra Surf Beach
• 2.5 Km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.7 Km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3.8 km to Warrain Beach
• 4.2 Km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $440 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Enjoyed our stay and the view especially. The property was clean comfortable and quite. Would definitely visit again”
Shirley, March 2016
"We have stayed at other properties and i must say cleanliness was excellent which was important. Thank you. Great security area for our little dog. A very enjoyable stay for us all."
Jacqueline, June 2016
“Loved our stay at ‘Blue Horizon’; Beautiful ocean views, short walk to the beach. Close to shops. Very peaceful and serene. Our two fur babies also loved it, they will miss their long walks along the beach.”
Maree, February 2016
"Amazing location being in the middle of the beach just a few steps away. Beautiful view and breeze, a cozy and warm place."
Zehreem, January 2016
"We loved our stay at Blue Horizon. It is in a great location, being able to look out at the ocean from the house and the beach being a 2 minute walk directly from the backyard was fantastic. We had a large group 6 adults and 7 children and it was the perfect size for us. Thank you so much, we had a wonderful time"
Kate, December 2015
"Our family group had a lovely time and the rear beach access was fantastic. Thanks again" Christine, November 2015
"This is a great place to stay for families, and even better, you can take your furry friends. Short walk to the beach, which is beautiful. From our sun-room at breakfast we saw a whale and dolphins swimming past. Our stay was an exceptional experience. Thank you"
Lynda October 2015
Great location and access to dog friendly beach. Beautiful views, we could see dolphins from the house."
Marcus, July 2015