Blue Horizon is an absolute beach front property in Culburra Beach. When you stay at Blue Horizon you will have direct beach access to Culburra surf beach, which is one of the most beautiful beaches on the South Coast.
You will have all the conveniences of home and as you dine you will be soaking up the views over the ocean and may even spot a whale as it passes or dolphins at play.
The fully fenced rear yard where the family pooch can be safe will cater to your outdoor living needs with a large gas BBQ and outdoor setting on a spacious decked area. The family pooch is welcome, but please not on the furniture.
Blue Horizon will accommodate up to 12 people and has two bathrooms. The kitchen is fully functional with a dishwasher and there is a second shower and toilet in the internal laundry. Blue Horizon has 2 living areas, which is handy when the kids want to watch different programs on TV to the adults. You also have access to the double size lock up garage, so you can keep your beach toys secure. The large dining room has a sitting area with slow combustion fire where you can soak in the ocean views as you relax on the lounge, which makes Blue Horizon a perfect choice of accommodation for summer, winter, autumn or spring.
Make Blue Horizon your next choice of holiday accommodation.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Outdoor setting with BBQ
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Slow combustion fire
• Ocean views
• Bedroom 1: Double
• Bedroom 2: Double
• Bedroom 3: 1 single bunk and 1 tribunk
• Bedroom 4: 1 tribunk
• Direct access to Culburra Surf Beach
• 2.5 Km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.7 Km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3.8 km to Warrain Beach
• 4.2 Km to Lake Wollumboola
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4 pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly. Please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Perfectly comfortable with beach access. It’s fabulous. Would love to be back again one day.”
Naomi, February 2017
“Enjoyed our stay and the view especially. The property was clean, comfortable and quiet. Would definitely visit again.”
Shirley, March 2016
"We have stayed at other properties and i must say cleanliness was excellent which was important. Thank you. Great security area for our little dog. A very enjoyable stay for us all."
Jacqueline, June 2016
"We had a great time. The house is super, the views and location are amazing"
Nicole, March 2016
“Loved our stay at ‘Blue Horizon’; Beautiful ocean views, short walk to the beach. Close to shops. Very peaceful and serene. Our two fur babies also loved it, they will miss their long walks along the beach.”
Maree, February 2016
"Amazing location being in the middle of the beach just a few steps away. Beautiful view and breeze, a cozy and warm place."
Zehreem, January 2016
"We loved our stay at Blue Horizon. It is in a great location, being able to look out at the ocean from the house and the beach being a 2 minute walk directly from the backyard was fantastic. We had a large group 6 adults and 7 children and it was the perfect size for us. Thank you so much, we had a wonderful time"
Kate, December 2015