The Bowery Beach House at Culburra Beach is a magnificent split level, architecturally designed home ideal for one or two families. The house sits in the leafy cul-de-sac and is just 10 metres from the dune access to Culburra Beach. With floor to ceiling windows this beautiful home is flooded with the morning light as the sun rises over the Pacific Ocean.
The home has multiple living spaces over 3 levels: Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with breakfast bar and a sun soaked sitting room on a separate level for those quiet moments. Outside there is a small private deck with BBQ, landscaped and leafy gardens with lots of shade and a small lawn at the rear of the property.
Warrain Beach can be found a short 2km from the property. Close to Jervis Bay, the Southern Highlands, historic Berry and Kangaroo Valley, with open water fishing, sea kayaking, whale watching and national parks nearby, a Bowery Beach House holiday offers alternatives for all the family as well as the surf.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Air conditioning
• Close to beach access
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Single bed with trundle
• Bedroom 4: 5 singles with 1 trundle
• 10 m to Culburra Beach
• 1.4 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.9 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2 km to Warrain Beach
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Quiet surroundings with great access to beach. Spacious with lovely sea breezes.”
Heather, January 2016
"Great location & house was spotless."
Alejandro, March 2015
“This place had everything we needed and so close to the beach”
Tiana, March 2015