Culburra Getaway is only a short walk to Warrain Beach, Culburra Beach and Lake Wollumboola. Newly renovated and tastefully furnished with fully ducted air conditioning to all rooms, you and your family will holiday in comfort in this home.
The main house will accommodate 5 people and the backyard cabin with kitchenette, shower and toilet is available for a further 4 guests. There is room to park the boat in the rear yard and the rear deck invites you to relax while preparing your meals on the gas BBQ.
You will really feel you have been able to get away when you stay in this home, with its bright and airy colour scheme and sundrenched rooms. So, why not make your plan and take a break in Culburra Beach and stay at this lovely getaway.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• Air conditioning
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• Washing machine
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Single bed
• Bedroom 4 cabin: 2 king singles and 2 futons
• 400m to Warrain Beach
• 500m to Lake Wollumboola
• 750m to Culburra Beach
• 2.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $130 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
"We have stayed here for 4 years now and love the house. It was everything we needed and it feels like a home away from home. Would definitely recommend the house to others."
Tanya, January 2016
"Very good property for a couple or large family with all the trimmings. Great air-conditioning, granny flat with beds, lounge and TV. Outdoor shower for after the beach. Great stay."
Ben, March 2016
"This is one of the nicest houses we have stayed in. Loved the rooms and granny flat for the kids. We will be back next year. Linen service worth every cent."
Sharon, January 2015