Culburra Getaway is only a short walk to Warrain Beach, Culburra Beach and Lake Wollumboola. Newly renovated and tastefully furnished with fully ducted air conditioning to all rooms, you and your family will holiday in comfort in this home.
The main house will accommodate 5 people and the backyard cabin with kitchenette, shower and toilet is available for a further 4 guests. There is room to park the boat in the rear yard and the rear deck invites you to relax while preparing your meals on the gas BBQ. You will really feel you have been able to get away when you stay in this home, with its bright and airy colour scheme and sundrenched rooms. So, why not make your plan and take a break in Culburra Beach and stay at this lovely getaway.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Air conditioning
• Outdoor Shower
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• Washing Machine
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
Bedroom One: Queen
Bedroom Two: Queen
Bedroom Three: Single
Bedroom four - cabin: 2 king singles; 2 futons - suitable for 1 person to sleep on each.
• 400m to Warrain Beach
• 500m to Lake Wollumboola
• 750m to Culburra Beach
• 2.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $390 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
"very practical and functional spaces, furnishing and inclusions. lovely interior! very clean and dust free."
Jamie, January 2016
"Very good property for a couple or large family with all the trimmings. Great air-conditioning, granny flat with beds, lounge and TV. Outdoor shower for after the beach. Great Stay."
Ben, March 2016
"We have stayed here for 4 years now and love the house. It was everything we needed and it feels like a home away from home. Would definitely recommend the house to others."
Tanya, January 2016
"This is one of the nicest houses we have stayed in. Loved the rooms and granny flat for the kids. We will be back next year. Linen service worth every cent."
Sharon, January 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.