Stunning Just one word to describe so many aspects of this outstanding property.
Stunning refers to style, design, views, location, presentation and so many other aspects.
Winner of the 2002 Shoalhaven Building Design Awards, this architect designed home just oozes quality. Sure to delight the astute traveller, the beachfront reserve location provides you with outstanding views to the ocean and delightfully cooling summer breezes.
The home provides 3 bedrooms in the split level main house with a king size in the master bedroom with en suite and access through double doors to the outdoor spa. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third a set of single bunks and a single bed. At the front of the house a TV room with an X Box has been set up for those rainy days at home. Linen is also included in your tariff.
There is an apartment which is the 4th bedroom attached to the house and this has a queen size bed, shower, toilet and coffee & tea making facilities. Ideal for the grandparents The house is centrally gas heated and there is a double garage available for your use.
The kitchen, dining and living areas are of open plan design with large full length doors opening on to the huge timber deck area overlooking the ocean. Imagine BBQ's and evenings on the deck listening to the ocean and gazing at the clear starlit sky.
Simply outstanding, Illaroo offers resort style accommodation for up to two families. You will be welcomed with the beachfront reserve location. With a multi-level design, several outdoor entertaining areas and some of the best views along the coast, once you have arrived, you will never want to leave
The property features:
• TV with Xbox
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• Washing machine and dryer
• Gas central heating
• Ceiling fans
• Outdoor seating
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor shower
• Bedroom 1: King
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: 1 single bunk bed and 1 single
Apartment – Queen bed, shower and toilet
• Direct access to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1.8 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3 km to Warrain Beach
• 3.5 km to Wollumboola Lake
Extras available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Rollaway incl linen - $40/night
• Porta cot incl linen - $10/night max $30
• Highchair - $7/night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great experience here at Illaroo, loved the location and space provided.”
Janelle, December 2016
“Pleasant property and excellent service support from the property manager.”
Andrew, September 2016
“Fantastic experience, we absolutely could not fault the property. We will be recommending all friends and family to stay here. Thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality.”
Billy March 2016
''We had a wonderful relaxing break at Illaroo. The accommodation was wonderful and we were a few steps away from the beach. Would definitely stay here again"
Belinda, November 2015