This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
Middle Sea is right in the heart of Culburra Beach, positioned within 5 minutes’ walk to Culburra Surf Beach, Warrain Surf Beach and the iconic Lake Wollumboola, take your pick
This large spacious holiday house is ideal for two families or families with older children or teenagers. The accommodation is two storey with living areas and bedrooms downstairs and upstairs. The upstairs of this 4 bedroom home has a large living area, two of the bedrooms, a bathroom with a bath tub and kitchen. Adults can enjoy their time upstairs while the children have another large living area, basic kitchen facilities and 2 bedrooms downstairs. There is no internal access between the two floors. There is also a high chair and child safety gate to use and a sofa bed.
There is a large BBQ area with ample seating and a large backyard where the older kids can relax and enjoy the summer evenings.
Take walks on the beaches and watch the dolphins play or take the kids to the park only a 5 minute walk away
Middle Sea is also an ideal winter getaway with a cosy wood fire to warm you after exploring this wonderful part of the world.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• Functional kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Wood fire
• Outdoor seating with large BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed and bunk bed
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: Tri bunk
• 400m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 500m to Warrain Beach
• 750m to Wollumboola Lake
• 1.8km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Fantastic. No issues booking nor with any parts of our stay. A comforting and welcoming stay.”
Anon, November 2016
“We had a wonderful stay for a week. All the comforts of being at home. Wonderful to suit 3-4 families.”
George, December 2016
“Very happy stay. Kitchen is well equipped. Lots of space. Clean. We will recommend to our friends, thank you.”
Sim, December 2016
“All facets of the property were excellent. We stayed in a group of 12 and the accommodation and facilities were fantastic. Excellent location for a very relaxing getaway and plenty to do both inside and outside the house. Would definitely recommend and will be back again.”
Glenn, November 2016
“We really enjoyed our holiday in your very comfortable property.”
Jean, September 2016
“Very impressive. We found the facilities exceeded expectations. A well equipped house with plenty of space to move. Easily fits the number of people It caters for without being on top of one another. Immaculate upon arrival and within easy walk of the beach.”
Roslyn, November 2016