This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Middle Sea is right in the 'heart' of Culburra Beach, positioned within 5 minutes’ walk to Culburra Surf Beach, Warrain Surf Beach and the iconic Lake Wollumboola, take your pick
This large spacious holiday house is ideal for two families or families with older children or teenagers. The accommodation is two storey with living areas and bedrooms downstairs and upstairs. The upstairs of this 4 bedroom home has a large living area, two of the bedrooms, a bathroom with a bath tub and kitchen. Adults can enjoy their time upstairs while the children have another large living area, basic kitchen facilities and 2 bedrooms downstairs. There is no internal access between the two floors. There is also a high chair and child safety gate to use and a sofa bed.
There is a large BBQ area with ample seating and a large backyard where the older kids can relax and enjoy the summer evenings.
Take walks on the beaches and watch the dolphins play or take the kids to the park only a 5 minute walk away
Middle Sea is also an ideal winter getaway with a cosy wood fire to warm you after exploring this wonderful part of the world.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Wood fire
• Outdoor seating with large BBQ
1 x Queen
1 x Queen and 1 x Bunk
1 x Queen
1 x Tri Bunk
• 400m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 500m to Warrain Beach
• 750m to Wollumboola Lake
• 1.8km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $390 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great place for a family get together. Ample space for many family members. Clean, sun stretched living area. Lovely decorated interiors. Comfortable beds.”
Katherine, October 2016
"This house is light and airy. Everything you need was here, we would come again."
Steven, March 2016
"Thank you for making our family trip enjoyable"
Angelica, January 2016
"House was great with plenty of room for 11 people. We enjoyed the use of the house accessories."
Connor, February 2016
"Great time had second time around, was the best place to be for families. Lovely beaches and pleasant time had even in rain."
Pauline, April 2015
"It was a great property that was close to local stores, the beach and was large enough for a group." Mustafa, April 2015
"Middle Sea was perfect for the kids."
Carolyn, January 2015
"Excellent stay, everything you need and close to the beach and shops. Lovely quiet beaches." Linda, January 2015
"An awesome beach cottage and we will definitely be back in the future for another mates away weekend at Middle Sea."
Joseph, Febuary 2015