Panoramic Views is exactly what you will enjoy from this quaint little riverside property. Panorama Views overlooks the Crookhaven River to Greenwell Point which is glorious of a night and across to Coolangatta Mountain of a day.
If you own a small tinnie you are able to launch it very close by or if a bigger boat from the nearby boat ramp and then park it at the front of the property. Go fishing from the bank, launch the kayak or canoe or just kick back on the balcony and relax. Only minutes to Culburra Beach and Warrain Beach and the town centre of Culburra Beach.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Amazing Views
Bedroom 1: queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 set single bunks, 2 trundle beds
Sea breezes whilst sitting out on the deck of an evening
Warm woolly blankets
• 2 km to Culburra Surf Beach
• 4.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 4.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 6.2 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 6.2 km to Warrain Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $70 at this property.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“It is a great property. Really well maintained and bang on the water. It’s huge and spacious. Great location.”
Ummehani, October 2017
"Even with bad weather we had a great time Looking forward to December"
Garth, November 2015
"The team at Beach and Bay Holidays were really patient with me, as I had to change my booking a number of times. They remained helpful and understanding. I have booked several properties through them and thank them for another great value property."
Kathry, June 2015
"Great value for money holiday rental in tranquil location with beautiful views particularly at sunset"
Amanda, June 2015