This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
A 15-minute scenic drive seaward from Nowra brings you to Penguins Head Road, Culburra Beach. There you will find yourself on an elevated headland, flanked by two patrolled beaches only metres away.
Just step outside your front door and a short stroll past neighbouring villas will bring you to sheltered Tilbury Cove on Culburra Beach, which stretches all the way north to Crookhaven Heads. Equally, a short walk across the road will take you to Warrain Beach, which runs all the way south to Beecroft Peninsula.
After a day exploring the many delightful spots and activities that the locality offers, from the balcony of this three bedroom villa you can enjoy filtered views of the ocean set against the backdrop of the magnificent Illawarra Range. You can relax around the outdoor setting, soaking in the sunshine or preparing your meals on the generous gas BBQ provided.
Sandalwood is a bright, sunny and fresh villa which will accommodate up to six people. The villa is fully equipped with a dishwasher, an automatic washing machine/dryer, LCD-TV, DVD, CD player, master bedroom en suite and a secure off-street twin garage and space for two additional cars.
An abundance of beautiful locations and an array of waterways are within easy reach of your villa. They include: Crookhaven River/Curleys Bay, the mighty Shoalhaven River, Wollumboola Lake, and our national treasure, Jervis Bay Marine Park.
At your very doorstep, there is something for everybody; whether it’s surfing, swimming, fishing, rockpool-hopping, push-bike riding or just plain relaxing. There is also a grassy knoll and picnic area at the foot of a private stairway leading to the cove and an adjoining park containing playground and picnic facilities.
For dining out, there are a number of cafes and eateries where you can enjoy refreshments. There is also the local Bowling and Recreation Club which includes a Chinese restaurant.
After enjoying the ambiance of Sandalwood, you will certainly return from your break feeling fully refreshed and wanting to come back, again and again.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine/dryer
• Outodoor setting
• Gas BBQ
• Cot and highchair provided
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
• 30 m to Culburra Beach
• 80 m to Warrain beach
• 1.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly - a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“No complaints. Perfect stay. First class service, great response time. Thank you for making it easy.”
Nathan, September 2016
“Fabulous holiday house. Everything has been though of – from washing detergent to pots and pans. Looking forward to planning a return holiday. Thank you for such a great stay”
Sarah, October 2016
“Holiday Rental Specialists were FANTASTIC- I was locked out one night I took the wrong keys and they were so incredibly helpful and kind- even after hours. I’ve never before thought so highly of property managers. I have already booked for next week – loved it.”
Isha, August 2016
"Spacious, clean and comfortable."
Meg, April 2016
"Thank you, we had a great time."
Karen, April 2016
“The property was a great place to stay with easy access to a child friendly beach.”
Karen, January 2016