A 15-minute scenic drive seaward from Nowra brings you to Penguins Head Road, Culburra Beach. There you will find yourself on an elevated headland, flanked by two patrolled beaches only metres away.
Just step outside your front door and a short stroll past neighbouring villas will bring you to sheltered Tilbury Cove on Culburra Beach, which stretches all the way north to Crookhaven Heads. Equally, a short walk across the road will take you to Warrain Beach, which runs all the way south to Beecroft Peninsula.
After a day exploring the many delightful spots and activities that the locality offers, from the balcony of this three bedroom villa you can enjoy filtered views of the ocean set against the backdrop of the magnificent Illawarra Range. You can relax around the outdoor setting, soaking in the sunshine or preparing your meals on the generous gas BBQ provided.
Sandalwood is a bright, sunny and fresh villa which will accommodate up to six people. The villa is fully equipped with dishwasher, automatic washing machine/dryer, LCD-TV, DVD, CD player, master bedroom ensuite and a secure off-street twin garage and space for two additional cars.
An abundance of beautiful locations and an array of waterways are within easy reach of your villa. They include: Crookhaven River/Curleys Bay, the mighty Shoalhaven River, Wollumboola Lake, and our national treasure, Jervis Bay Marine Park.
At your very doorstep, there is something for everybody; whether it’s surfing, swimming, fishing, rockpool-hopping, push-bike riding or just plain relaxing. There is also a grassy knoll and picnic area at the foot of a private stairway leading to the cove and an adjoining park containing playground and picnic facilities.
For dining out, there are a number of cafes and eateries where you can enjoy refreshments. There is also the local Bowling and Recreation Club which includes a Chinese restaurant.
After enjoying the ambiance of Sandalwood, you will certainly return from your break feeling fully refreshed and wanting to come back, again and again.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine/dryer
• Outdoor setting
• gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 queen
Bedroom 3: 2 singles
• 30m to Culburra Beach
• 80m to Warrain beach
• 1.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.1 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
"Spacious, clean and comfortable."
Meg, April 2016
"Thank you, we had a great time."
Karen, April 2016
“The property was a great place to stay with easy access to a child friendly beach.”
Karen, January 2016
“Sandalwood’ is in a great position. Only two minutes to a child-friendly beach. The property is well designed and quiet. The beds are comfortable and as several family members have dust allergies it was a delight to find a property that doesn't cause wheezing and itching!”
Jean, January 2016
"Fantastic - I had a great time. Perfect rest. Robyn and co. were so good, friendly and could not be more helpful. Thank you."
Jenny, July 2015
"Brilliant apartment with views to die for -a great experience."
Sarah, July 2015
"Great Holiday. Came for Christmas and Beach and Bay Holidays organisation and apartment really made the holiday. Thanks!"
Trish, December 2014
Online Safety and Security
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.