This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
"Wake up to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach from Shellys at Culburra."
Shellys at Culburra is situated in a quiet street just 3 houses back from your own beach track to beautiful Culburra Beach - ideal for the perfect waves for surfers and body boarders, for the kids to cool off with a swim or for the family to enjoy a leisurely walk.
The home accommodates 8, and has a fully equipped kitchen. There is a Wii in the downstairs living area provided for entertainment.
Just a short walk up the beach from the track is Crookhaven Heads Beach that is patrolled all summer school holidays.
After spending a day enjoying the waves and sunshine on the beach relax with a BBQ on the balcony while the kids play in the yard or table tennis in the garage.
The family pooch is welcome and as there is a fully fenced rear yard. The owner has supplied a dog bed and Culburra Beach is dog friendly.
The property features:-
• Kitchen Equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Table tennis table
• Dart board
• Wii console
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Washing machine and dryer
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 sets of bunks
• 50 m to Culburra Beach
• 2.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3.6 km to Warrain Beach
• 4.2 km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $320 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Shellys – Culburra was absolutely perfect, its steps away from the beach which made it more amazing. It is an older style house but don’t let that fool you, it was very clean and had everything we possibly needed right down to the 60’s, 70’s 80’s and 90’s CD's which we all loved. Beds were comfy, heaters heated the whole house magically and the amazing art work blows you away when you see them. All the family was over the moon. Not to mention the amazing supply of kid’s toys and activities for everyone downstairs in the garage, and firewood supplied. We will definitely be back”
Sarah, July 2016
"Shelly's @ Culburra was a great place to stay. Wonderful for adults and kids. Fantastic location. We will for sure recommend this holiday home to our family and friends. Hope to stay there again" - Kylie August 2015
"Great Location for family stays near the beach. Basic Accommodation with lots of extras - Games etc". - Rosie, April 2015.