Kickback and enjoy this private holiday cottage situated on the east side of Culburra and only a short stroll to the famous surf beaches.
The cottage comprises of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living with polished timber floors, combined dining and a fully functional kitchen with dishwasher, not forgetting the laundry with an automatic washing machine. The cottage is ideal for families to share a holiday.
Two timber decks at the front and back of the cottage allow you to catch the sun any time of the day. The fully fenced yard will keep your pooch safe.
Silvermere Cottage is a charming beach cottage with park like gardens that soothe you into a peaceful and relaxed state. Exactly how you want to feel when you are on holidays.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Washing machine
• Outdoor setting and gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 sets of bunk beds
• 450 m to Lake Wollumboola
• 600 m to Warrain Beach
• 800 m to Culburra Beach
• 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.1 km to Culburra Bowling Club
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO towels and beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"Fantastic location - short, flat walk to beaches and lake. House had everything we needed for a great holiday - comfy beds, clean, maintained house, 2 great decks and outdoor shower. Would definitely stay here again - great value for money."
Candice, January 2016
"The cottage was clean and very welcoming. The outdoor deck was great and the dogs loved being able to watch the world go by from there. Kitchen facilities are excellent."
David, December 2015
"Loved the place - great location very close to the beach and lake - a home away from home."
Renee, December 2014
"If the hustle and bustle of the city is becoming too much this is definitely the place to come. So quiet and peaceful and the locals are accommodating. Great access to shops, beach, RSL and great walking tracks."
Sara, Feburary 2015
"Quiet and peaceful short break. Everything was perfect and the dogs absolutely loved it."
Julieann, March 2015