If you are looking for a place for your family to have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday, Sunny Side Up is the place for you. It has the most gorgeous gardens and a lovely large decked area off the kitchen where you can relax and enjoy a BBQ on those summer or winter evenings.
The beautiful surf and sand of Culburra Beach is only a short, 50m stroll away. There is also another popular surf beach, Warrain beach, 2.1km away.
Sunny Side Up is let out to families only. This three bedroom home which includes a modern kitchen will accommodate up to eight people comfortably. Linen is supplied for your stay. A lovely large open lounge room downstairs with access to the native garden is a great place for all to relax and take in a DVD and some quiet time. There are 2 bathrooms, one which is outside to clean of the salt and sand, the other has a bath, toilet and shower.
So, if you are looking for a summer long break or short winter weekend in Culburra Beach, Sunny Side Up has to be on your most preferred list.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Ceiling fans
• Outdoor setting
• Gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Bunk Beds
• 50 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1 km to Wollumboola Lake
• 1.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 2.1 km to Warrain Beach
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"All dealings with staff have been friendly and helpful."
Jackie, January 2016
"Great location and great property."
Paul, January 2015