Take the Time to Unwind in this cute beach house, only a two minute walk to the lake and beach. The other option is to just relax taking in the view from the deck at the rear.
The moment you enter your three bedroom holiday cottage you feel an ambiance that relaxes you and quickly entices you into holiday mode. The house has been decorated with a bright airy feeling whilst high ceilings add to the feeling of space. The living area is of a large open plan style with attractive parquetry flooring and a colourful leadlight window.
For your convenience the owners have offered the lock up garage ideal for storing your surfboards or even a small boat.
The family pooch is welcome and you will find a supply of doggy treats, a brush and tennis balls. The fences are only suitable for a small dog.
The property features:
• Assortment of books and videos
• Washing machine
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: Double bed
• 50 m to Warrain Beach
• 50 m to Lake Wollumboola
• 650 m to Culburra Beach
• 2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
All bedding is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO towels and beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Very enjoyable. We liked the bikes, good location.”
Michael, September 2016
"Great family weekend away. We all enjoyed it. Great little house, close to everything."
Jayne, May 2016
"Love the colour scheme & calmness of the green and neutral colours of the kitchen and bathrooms, the feeling of space in the setup of the place as well as the view. Overall an awesome place Perfect place to unwind. Thank you"
Marie, January 2016
"Lovely house for a beach holiday. Thank you for your cheerful advice."
Josephine, January 2016
"You'd thought of everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible - right down to the sunscreen in the bathroom and spare dog bowls in the linen press"
Sharron, November 2014
"What a lovely house with great views. Very close to the beach and Playground."
Martina, December 2014