Between Two Beaches is a delightful 2-bedroom house with a huge attached bunkroom that has it all.
With a large peaceful and private gated garden, it is ideal for children, pets and adults. This lovely beach property offers 2 bedrooms with queen size beds and the main bedroom also has a king size single bed. The Bunkroom has a set of bunks single and another queen size bed. An open plan layout and a large undercover timber deck with a gas BBQ overlooking the private back garden make family meals a breeze.
The peaceful and private back garden allows lots of space for children to play in a safe environment, or for you to simply relax amongst the birds with the distant breakers in the background.
This holiday setting is for all age groups, brilliantly located between two beautiful beaches in Culburra. Between 2 Beaches is less than 500m of easy walking to either Warrain Beach, Culburra Beach or the tranquil Tilbury Cove. These beaches provide a variety of surf conditions for board riders, swimmers, body surfers and families with young children and are patrolled in holiday periods.
Directly opposite the house is a beautiful park with a kid’s playground and additional electric BBQs, ideal for cooking your fresh beach catch.
Between Two Beaches is only 500m from Lake Wollumboola, ideal for kite surfing, wind surfing, water-skiing, kayaking and bird watching. Penguin Head Road Point lookouts provide great vantage points for whale and dolphin watching 300m easy walking to the point.
A pleasant drive takes visitors to Jervis Bay National Park and the glorious white sand beaches around Jervis Bay. For the golfer there are three golf courses nearby.
The property features:-
• TV with DVD player
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor seating
• Gas BBQ
• Great location
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 1 queen and 1 king single
Bedroom 3: 1 queen and 1 bunk
• 300 m to Warrain Beach
• 400 m to Culburra Beach
• 500 m to Lake Wollumboola
• 2 km to Culburra Shops and cafes
• 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $300 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We have stayed here twice and love this property. The addition of the outdoor lounge was a bonus this stay. Will definitely be back"
Maureen, Jan 2016