This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
f you are looking for an affordable place to stay, then Ganeshi is well worth considering.
Ganeshi is positioned in central location within an easy walk to the shopping centre, the beaches and the local bowling club. The holiday double story townhouse includes a fully functional kitchen, a bathroom with separate toilet, a lounge and dining area with a TV and a private court yard at rear. Ganeshi is an ideal base for the explorer who only needs to return from their adventures of the day to rest.
Please note this property is a townhouse in a complex.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Gas BBQ and outdoor seating
• Washing machine
Bedroom 1: 1 queen
Bedroom 2: 2 singles
• 400 m to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 600 m to Culburra Bowling Club
• 750 m to Culburra Beach
• 1.8 km to Warrain Beach
• 1.8 km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $160 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $70 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Everything is excellent at this property”
Pev, April 2016
"The location is good and it is very close to the shops, Thanks guys"
Sashi, March 2016
"All good, very good place. Everything was perfect. I would come back, Thank you."
Mariana, February 2016
"Ganeshi is in a great location, just near the shops. It's good value for money and has all the neccessities. My children enjoyed playing with the toys the house had and the DVD's. It's a great little holiday house to stay in."
Helen, January 2016
"Ganeshi is a quiet, clean and very comfortable older style town house that has everything that your family would need to enjoy a relaxed beach holiday. It has courtyards front and back for bikes/boards and a BBQ, with a scooter and bike for the kids. It is a convenient one minute stroll to the shops, supermarket and cafes. A short 3 minute drive to the main beach. Our commodore station wagon fits under the carport but any wider and you would need to park out on the front lawn, which would be okay anyway. We love Ganeshi. Look forward to coming back again next year." -
Amber, January 2016
"Lovely comfortable accommodation."
Therri, December 2015
"As we were walking out the door our kids said they didn't want to leave and that this place was epic. Everything was wonderful."
Mark, October 2015
"Very comfortable and quiet. Loved finding all the beach equipment bikes and scooters. Was great to have laundry detergent, teabags and toilet paper supplied. Handy to shops, lovely hearing the birds everything in the unit was well thought of. Lovely and clean."
Kylie January, 2015
"A beautiful little apartment in the centre of Lovely Culburra Beach."
Jeremy, January 2015