This cottage has just been extended from two bedrooms to four bedrooms for a relaxed holiday with a very friendly ambiance. You cannot help but relax when you are staying in this cottage. The main house consists of two bedrooms, a kitchen with dishwasher and convection oven, a bathroom with shower and toilet, plus a combined living and dining area. Walk out the back door onto a covered deck area with 2 outdoor settings and a gas BBQ.
A separate dwelling then leads into a second living space with another two bedrooms and lounge room. The large fenced yard is great for the family pet or the kids having a game of cricket.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Ceiling fan
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Fully fenced yard
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: 1 set single bunks plus 1 single bed
Undercover rear deck
Ceiling fan in dining/lounge area
300 metres to surf beach
• 300m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
• 1.7 km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $470 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“We enjoyed our stay, the property was very welcoming. Thank you for all the comfort provided”
Raveneel, June 2016
"A great clean place at the right budget for the family and dog owner" Hywel, 3rd April 2015
"Wonderful place to stay. Close to the beach and to the shops. A great place to relax and unwind. Will come again." Lydia, February 2015
"A relaxing and fun holiday." Allison, January 2015
"The location is good - very close to the beach. The property and the area would be great for people with dogs. Our puppy definitely had so much fun" Olya, November 2014