This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
Life of Riley and Darcey is a holiday house designed by two golden retrievers for dogs that take their families on holidays. This is a place that welcomes families and pets with no surcharges. All breeds of dogs are welcome.
The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has a queen size bed, the second has a queen size bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds. There is an en suite off the main bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a gas BBQ.
For your special friend, you will find daybeds, toys, paddling pools, doggie treats, poo bags, towels and a chill out zone. To ensure you are not separated there is also an ID tag with the property address on it for your use during your stay.
The dog friendly beach is just at the end of the street, 250m away, with no roads to cross. Another surf beach, Warrain Beach, can be found 2km from the property.
A complimentary bottle of wine will be waiting for you upon arrivals. For your convenience, all linen is provided for your stay, you just need to bring your beach towels.
We have a very active Facebook page, please join in our conversations at We look forward to hearing about your adventures
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Dog supplies
• Gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
• 250 m to Culburra Beach
• 900 m to Culburra Shops and cafes
• 1.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.9 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2 km to Warrain Beach
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“The Life of Riley and Darcey is a fantastic place to holiday with all the family especially your furry children.”
Tim, November 2016
“Fantastic place for a rest with your dog. Clean, welcoming, we’ve had the relaxing and laid back break we really needed.”
Cath, September 2016
"Fantastic to be able to enjoy a holiday with the dogs. We all had a wonderful time and got plenty of rest and exercise."
Barb, January 2016
"Our stay at Life of Riley and Darcey was wonderful. The house is a doggy paradise also very comfortable for us humans. Loved the backyard and feeding the birds. Loved being only a short walk to dog friendly beach. Thank you for a wonderful holiday."
Sue, December 2015
“I would recommend staying at the Life of Riley and Darcey. The property was spacious enough for six people as well as our two medium sized dogs who felt at home in a safe environment.”
Gerard, November 2015
"Perfect accommodation for your family and pet dog. Don’t need to bring a thing and the beach is a short walk away. Thanks again for a great home Riley and Darcey."
Peter, November 2015