The life of Riley and Darcey is a holiday house designed by two golden retrievers for dogs that take their families on holidays. This is a place that welcomes families and pets with no surcharges. All breeds of dogs are welcome.
The home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main bedroom has a queen size bed, the second has a queen size bed and the 3rd bedroom has 2 single beds. There is an ensuite off the main bedroom. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a gas BBQ.
For your special friend you will find daybeds, toys, paddling pools, doggie treats, poo bags, towels and a chill out zone. To ensure you are not separated there is also an ID tag with the property address on it for your use during your stay.
The dog friendly beach is just at the end of the street, 250m away, with no roads to cross. Another surf beach, Warrain Beach, can be found 2km from the property.
A complimentary bottle of wine will be waiting for you upon arrivals. For your convenience, all linen is provided for your stay, you just need to bring your beach towels.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine
• Dog supplies
• Gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single
• 250 m to Culburra Beach
• 900 m to Culburra Shops and cafes
• 1.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.9 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2 km to Warrain Beach
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
“Fantastic to be able to enjoy a holiday with the dogs. We all had a wonderful time and got plenty of rest and exercise.”
Barb, January 2016
"Our stay at Life of Riley and Darcey was wonderful. The house is a doggy paradise (also very comfortable for us humans) Loved the backyard and feeding the birds. Loved being only a short walk to dog friendly beach. Thank you for a wonderful holiday."
Sue, December 2015
“I would recommend staying at the “Life of Riley and Darcey.” The property was spacious enough for six people as well as our two medium sized dogs who felt at home in a safe environment.”
Gerard, November 2015
"Perfect accommodation for your family and pet dog. Dont need to bring a thing and the beach is a short walk away. Thanks again for a great home Riley and Darcey."
Peter, November 2015
"Ideal place for families, couples, people and DOGS!! Welcome pack very much appreciated."
Cam, November 2015
"Pleasure to stay at Life of Riley and Darcey. Fantastic welcome + warm + inviting place to stay.
Clean, comfy + facilities top notch! Will recommend to others and be back ourselves!"
Charles November 2015
"This was one of the best holiday houses we have been - not sure if I want to leave a good testimonial as I don't want to share! (selfish I know!)."
Sally October 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.