Fairlight House has you covered for a relaxing holiday on the coast. It is the perfect choice for a family getaway with plenty of space for everyone.
Fairlight House is in an excellent position, central to both of Culburra's popular surf beaches, the majestic Lake Wollumboola and the beautiful Tilbury Cove.
After a day at the beach or exploring the area you can return to Fairlight House to relax on the spacious back deck while cooking a BBQ, sipping on a cool beverage and recounting the day's adventures.
Fairlight House has two living rooms. The downstairs living room is open plan with high ceilings and has comfortable couches to relax on while reading a book or just catching an afternoon nap. The upstairs living room has a television, DVD and a very comfy, funky circular couch. The home is suitable for a large family or two families sharing the costs.
There are 4 bedrooms which accommodate up to 9 people. Upstairs there is a queen size bed in the large master bedroom and a queen size bed in the second bedroom. Each bedroom has a private balcony and share the two-way bathroom attached to the master bedroom. Downstairs there is a tri bunk in the large third bedroom and the fourth has a set of single bunks. The downstairs bedrooms are positioned well away from the living spaces providing quiet rooms for children while the adults enjoy the living spaces this house offers.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine. The laundry has a top loader washing machine. There is a large backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play. For your comfort, Fairlight House has remote controlled reverse cycle air conditioning in the downstairs lounge and meals areas.
Spacious open plan living is what you will find when you stay at Fairlight House.
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
• Ceiling fans
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• TV with DVD player
• Washing machine
• Gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Tri bunk
• Bedroom 4: 1 set of single bunks
• 150 m to Warrain Beach
• 500 m to Culburra Beach
• 1 km to lake Wollumboola
• 2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $180 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Lovely, light spacious home which is very well equipped and generally very comfortable. Lovely big back yard for children.”
Gwen, January 2017
“Great place, well positioned”
Grant, December 2016
"Fairlight exceeded our expectations. So spacious and comfortable with quality appliances and kitchenware. We particularly liked the coffee machine. Within easy walking distance to both beaches and lake. There was no need to venture very far at all - very relaxing."
Tanya, December 2014
"A great house Very spacious and well equipped kitchen. We really enjoyed our time here."
Jessica, December 2014
"Comfortable in every way.. Beds & space, located so close to 2 beaches. Everything was here. Nice big back yard, spacious kitchen & rooms. Would love to come back."
Elizabeth, January 2016