This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Fairlight House has you covered for a relaxing holiday on the coast. It is the perfect choice for a family getaway with plenty of space for everyone.
Fairlight House is in an excellent position, central to both of Culburra's popular surf beaches, the majestic Lake Wollumboola and the beautiful Tilbury Cove.
After a day at the beach or exploring the area you can return to Fairlight House to relax on the spacious back deck while cooking a BBQ, sipping on a cool beverage and recounting the day's adventures.
Fairlight House has two living rooms. The downstairs living room is open plan with high ceilings and has comfortable couches to relax on while reading a book or just catching an afternoon nap. The upstairs living room has a television, DVD and a very comfy, funky circular couch. The home is suitable for a large family or two families sharing the costs.
There are 4 bedrooms which accommodate up to 9 people. Upstairs there is a queen size bed in the large master bedroom and a queen size bed in the second bedroom. Each bedroom has a private balcony and share the two way bathroom attached to the master bedroom. Downstairs there is a tri bunk in the large third bedroom and the fourth has a set of single bunks. The downstairs bedrooms are positioned well away from the living spaces providing quiet rooms for children while the adults enjoy the living spaces this house offers.
The house has a fully equipped kitchen, including a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine.
The laundry has a top loader washing machine. There is a large backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play. For your comfort Fairlight House has remote controlled reverse cycle air conditioning in the downstairs lounge and meals areas.
Spacious open plan living is what you will find when you stay at Fairlight House.
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
• Ceiling fans
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• TV with DVD player
• Washing machine
• Gas BBQ
Bedroom1 - Queen Bed, Ceiling Fan
Bedroom2 - Queen Bed, Ceiling Fan
Bedroom3 - Tri Bunk, Ceiling Fan
Bedroom4 - 1 Set of Single Bunks, Ceiling Fan
• 150 m to Warrain Beach
• 500 m to Culburra Beach
• 1 km to lake Wollumboola
• 2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great place, well positioned”
Grant, December 2016
"This property has been so delightful to stay at. I cannot fault anything and you have thought of everything. We thank you for making our stay one we won't forget."
Maria, April 2016
"Comfortable in every way.. Beds & space, located so close to 2 beaches. Everything was here. Nice big back yard, spacious kitchen & rooms. Would love to come back"
Elizabeth, January 2016
"Beautiful home. We had a wonderful stay very spacious areas. Love the outdoor deck and BBQ. The kids enjoyed the 2 minute walk to the beach. Could go on and on but the best is just see it for yourself . Will be back."
Juliet, December 2015
"House was fabulous - very spacious with plenty of room for two families. The location was great - a very easy level walk to the beach."
Amamnda, Janurary 2015
"Fairlight exceeded our expectations. So spacious, comfortable with quality appliances and kitchenware. We particularly liked the coffee machine. Within easy walking distance to both beaches and lake.There was no need to venture very far at all - very relaxing"
Tanya, December 2014