Looking for something by the beach that is a little different? Then you'll be delighted with this holiday home. Full of character and charm. Add water views over the lake and the most tranquil of settings and you have this fabulous holiday property in Culburra Beach.
The house features an open plan living area complete with vaulted timber ceilings and waxed timber flooring. Adjoining is a timber kitchen with brick hutch to house a modern under bench oven and cooktop. French doors open onto the full length timber verandah, the ideal place to relax and take in the peaceful setting and the great water views. A large loft area provides a second living area or additional bedroom space.
The main bedroom boasts two sets of French doors that also open out onto the verandah. A claw foot bath and antique vanity ensure that the bathroom has as much character as the rest of the home. Two smaller rooms at each end of the home provide additional bedrooms.
Culburra Cottage sleeps 9 but please note that the dining table and the breakfast bar need to be used to accommodate this many for meals.
Culburra Cottage is the perfect holiday home located on the shores of a beautiful lake, between two unspoilt golden sand beaches, Culburra Beach and Warrain Beach.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Gas BBQ
• Washing machine and dryer
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Single bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 sets of single bunks
• 350 m to Lake Wollumboola
• 800 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1 km to Warrain Beach
• 1.9 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.1 km to Culburra Bowling Club
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Everything was great. Thanks again.”
Stefanos, October 2016
"We had a great time in this property. Thank you for providing such a comfortable environment for our stay."
Ruolan, April 2016
“We had a wonderful time Very clear communication, lovely house.”
Jess, June 2016
''We stayed for seven days and wished we could stay longer. Culburra Cottage is roomy and comfortable, perfect for three small boys and two dads on a boy’s school holiday adventure.''
Rodney, September 2015
"We had a lovely stay here. Very peaceful and lovely views. A very comfortable house with a well stocked larder and well equipped kitchen."
Sarah, April 2015
"This property is lovely and well equipped."
Gosia February, 2015