You will love this exquisite home nestled in a quiet lane way directly on Culburra Beach sand dunes.
With views onto Culburra Beach open the large double sliding doors and relax as you enjoy breakfast on the sun drenched balcony taking in ocean views. Then stroll down on to the beach for a swim, only moments from your door step. Enjoy an afternoon siesta on the lawn or in the shade of the trees in the yard. Later, adjourn to the rear deck for an evening BBQ with family and friends.
The property is located midway along Culburra Beach and has off street parking for cars and a boat.
The gourmet kitchen comes with modern appliances, island bench, gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and microwave. There is an extensive range of electrical appliances and utensils throughout the kitchen.
The living area opens out onto a deck and there are views of the beach from both the living area and main bedroom and ceiling fans in each of the bedrooms. Main bedroom has a queen bed and bedrooms two and three both have a tri bunk each (Double plus single above) Linen is supplied for your stay. There is a bath, shower and toilet in main bathroom and the laundry has a washing machine, dryer and second shower and toilet.
A family friendly retreat, a romantic getaway or gathering with friends this home has lawns leading onto Culburra Beach and the back lawn has enough room for a game of family cricket. Deck chairs & sun lounges are provided for the lounge lizards in the family.
Watch Dolphins playing in the waves at the front of the house. Migrating Whales can also be seen from May to November jumping, breaching & just flapping about in the waters in front.
A place you will want to return to again and again
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Ceiling fans
• Washing machine and dryer
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk
Bedroom 3: Tri Bunk
• Direct access to Culburra Beach
• 1.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.5 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.4 km to Warrain Beach
• 2.3 km to Wollumboola Lake
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
"Really appreciated that everything and everywhere was clean. Thank you!"
Buket, March 2016
"Great house, great location, equipped with everything you need. We had the best family weekend." Eliza, January 2016
"Thank you so much for your hospitality!"
Melissa, December 2015
"Lovely to find a place as good as it looks in the pictures! The property was like it was brand new! This house was comfortable and the views just gorgeous. Loved our walk along the beach! Thank you."
Bree, September 2014
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.