Sea Le Vie is an absolute ocean front holiday home located on the headland in Culburra Beach. This 3-bedroom holiday house is positioned between two surf beaches which are only a hop skip and a jump from your door.
Sea Le Vie has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, one with a bath, a fully equipped kitchen and large living and dining areas which treat you to gorgeous views over the ocean and north to Gerroa. The living areas integrate with the large timber deck furnished with sun lounges, an outdoor dining setting and a huge gas BBQ. At the bottom of the yard is the outdoor picnic area with table and chairs. Imagine summer evenings sipping on your favorite refreshment while catching a glimpse of a passing whale or dolphins at play.
Sea Le Vie will accommodate up to 6 people featuring a king size bed in the master bedroom with en suite and the gorgeous ocean views, a queen bed in the second bedroom and 2 singles in the third.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
• TV/DVD player
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine
• 2 outdoor settings
• Gas BBQ
• Outdoor shower
• Bedroom 1: King bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
• 100 m to Warrain Beach
• 200 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.4 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
•Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Shoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“Great house with an amazing view. The cliffs are beautiful and there is nothing better than breakfast on the top balcony. Fabulous stay.”
Tim, April 2017
“Lovely views. Beautiful home with everything we needed. Loved the revolving pantry. Highly recommend.”
Mr & Mrs Parker, April 2017
“Amazing views from this beautiful home away from home. Very comfortable and look forward to returning to this hidden gem.”
Tracy, June 2016
“A calm & pleasant place to stay regardless of the weather”
Dominic, June 2016
“The views are wonderful especially when a whale with its calf is graciously passing by before your eyes. We enjoyed our stay at this nice house”
Suzanne, July 2016
"A lovely place to stay with picture book views."
Warren, November 2015