This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Seacluded is located a short distance from Lake Wollumboola and just a quick stroll from both Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach.
Upstairs is the kitchen, dining and living areas along with two bedrooms and a bathroom. There are two decks, allowing the warmth of the sun and the cool breezes of the ocean. There is one off of a bedroom and the other off the living area. Enjoy a morning cuppa whilst contemplating what to do with the rest of your day.
Downstairs is light and airy with modern attributes, two bedrooms, laundry with shower and toilet, kitchenette and living room with TV and DVD. The living and dining room leads out to a large enclosed yard with the BBQ area.
While the property has been extensively renovated the kitchen is the original and is fully equipped. Let the kids lounge around in the downstairs area while the adults enjoy quiet time upstairs with some views to the ocean.
Lakeside Park is just down the road, take long walks along the beach or venture out to the many golf courses and wineries around the area. There are so many things to do in the Shoalhaven and only a short drive away.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine
• Outdoor seating
• Gas BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen bed, single bed with trundle
Bedroom 2: Tribunks, single bed
Bedroom 3: Queen bed
Bedroom 4: 2 x single beds
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
Easy walk to two beaches
Two balconies to catch the morning sun
Warm cosy doonas
• 400m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 400m to Warrain Beach
• 700m to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Service full property all beds, $430 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Sorry we are NOT pet friendly
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Firstly, we highly appreciate the excellent service offered by Jacqui. The cleanliness of the property is admirable. We extremely enjoyed the neat and tidy environment. Quiet and peaceful surroundings. Loved the place. AWESOME.”
Thusitha, October 2016
"We were very impresses with the cleanliness and appearance of the property we would definitely visit again"
Carole, April 2016
"Clean and comfortable house. Would stay again."
Grace, January 2016
"This house was so relaxing and calm making us feel refreshed".
Jonathan, December 2015
''My family and I enjoyed the two nights we have spent here. This is not the first time my family have stayed at this house. Due to the cleanliness of the house, we always find it an excellent house to stay in. Definitely will book this house for my next holiday getaway.''
Aaron, July 2015
''Excellent set up for two families. Clean and friendly. Great place to stay."
Chris, October 2015
"The comfort of the property was very amazing , and all my family were very happy with this property. The location of the house is very close to the beach and there was no need for us to drive the children down. I would greatly recommend this property to my friends without thinking twice or thrice. Thank you Very Much"