Seacluded is located a short distance from Lake Wollumboola and just a quick stroll from both Warrain Beach and Culburra Beach.
Upstairs is the kitchen, dining and living areas along with two bedrooms and a bathroom. There are two decks, allowing the warmth of the sun and the cool breezes of the ocean. There is one off a bedroom and the other off the living area. Enjoy a morning cuppa whilst contemplating what to do with the rest of your day.
Downstairs is light and airy with modern attributes, two bedrooms, laundry with shower and toilet, kitchenette and a living room with TV and DVD. The living and dining room leads out to a large enclosed yard with the BBQ area.
While the property has been extensively renovated the kitchen is the original and is fully equipped. Let the kids lounge around in the downstairs area while the adults enjoy quiet time upstairs with some views to the ocean.
Lakeside Park is just down the road, take long walks along the beach or venture out to the many golf courses and wineries around the area. There are so many things to do in the Shoalhaven and only a short drive away.
The property features:
• TV and DVD player
• Air conditioning
• Washing machine
• Outdoor seating
• Gas BBQ
• Two balconies
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed, single and trundle
• Bedroom 4: Tri bunk and single bed
• 400m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 400m to Warrain Beach
• 700m to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.9 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $150 at this property.
•Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible, please send us a message.
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"We were very impressed with the cleanliness and appearance of the property and we would definitely visit again"
Carole, April 2016
"Clean and comfortable house. Would stay again."
Grace, January 2016
"This house was so relaxing and calm making us feel refreshed".
Jonathan, December 2015
''My family and I enjoyed the two nights we have spent here. This is not the first time my family have stayed at this house. Due to the cleanliness of the house, we always find it an excellent house to stay in. Definitely will book this house for my next holiday getaway.''
Aaron, July 2015
''Excellent set up for two families. Clean and friendly. Great place to stay."
Chris, October 2015
"The comfort of the property was very amazing , and all my family were very happy with this property. The location of the house is very close to the beach and there was no need for us to drive the children down. I would greatly recommend this property to my friends without thinking twice or thrice. Thank you very much."
Anon, May 2015