This property is proudly managed by The Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
The Batch is a pet friendly holiday cottage located just 500m from Culburra Beach and 700m from Warrain Beach. Lake Wollumboola is at the end of the street.
The cottage will accommodate up to 5 people providing 2 bedrooms with a queen and a tri bunk.
A cosy wood fire for those chilly winter evenings sits in the open plan living area, warming the whole house easily. Cook in the fully functional kitchen or enjoy a BBQ in the backyard.
There is off street parking with plenty of room for the boat. Pets are permitted and are safe in the enclosed backyard.
Enjoy your morning coffee sitting on the front balcony and basking in the sun whilst planning your day ahead.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Washing machine and Dryer
• Outdoor seating
• Fully fenced backyard
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Tri Bunk
• 500m to Culburra Beach
• 700 m to Warrain Beach
• 1.1 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.4 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 1.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
Linen Service full property all beds, $170 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“A great property for small families with a dog. Very close to the beach and terrific viewing opportunities for whale watching. The bakery is fantastic too”
Sue, October 2016
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Batch. It was a comfortable and cosy home away from home. Great location. We would definitely come and stay again.”
Sarah, September 2016
“Perfect weekend away in winter with a dog. Clean tidy, very comfortable, well equipped great log fire”
Jacki, June 2016
"We had a lovely time at The Batch. Great location to the beach and great backyard."
Kimberly, March 2016
"We enjoyed the time we stayed. Ideal safe garden for children or dogs. Very quiet and peaceful nice walks close by. We will be writing a review and recommending to family and friends this lovely property."
Mike, March 2016
''Excellent team at Holiday Rental Specialists. They not only made the last minute booking possible for us, but also gave us many options to choose from. Neat and tidy house, lots of birds, quite surrounds, beautiful locals nearby. We had a great time"
Vandana, September 2015
"Fantastic weekend away at the Batch Our doggy loved the huge backyard. Had everything we needed. Close to the beach, shops 5 minutes away and a great log fire. Loved sitting on the sun drenched balcony in the mornings"
Chris, August 2015
"Beautifully presented home like property. We loved sitting on the deck in the sunshine listening to the surf. Terrific secure yard for kids or pets. Thank you for the wood pile for the fireplace. It was delightful to enjoy at night."
Barbara, July 2015
"Lovely cottage with everything you need. Well placed for beaches and shops without being too bus. We were also cosy and warm for our winter break."
Elizabeth, July 2015
"Lovely comfortable house on a quiet street and very short walk to the beach is handy. The dog loved the sizeable enclosed backyard too."
Annie, May 2015
"Its been lovely. We love the place, we enjoyed our stay will definitely return Thank you so much we loved it a lot."
Denise, February 2015
"Great little place to stay."
Jackie, January 2015