Listen to the waves around you as you enjoy a nice relaxing holiday at pet friendly Soundwaves.
Located a short stroll from dog friendly Culburra Beach, you can enjoy a good book and a cuppa from our espresso machine on the verandah while you watch the world go by.
Perfect for a couples getaway or great for family holidays, this single level house sleeps up to 9 guests and features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The property also has an open plan lounge and kitchen area with doors leading out to the large enclosed yard. Note that the floorplan shows two bedrooms, renovations have been completed since the floorplan was done and there is now three private bedrooms available as per the bedding configuration below.
The covered outdoor BBQ area means that you can enjoy meals outside, throw the ball for your pooch or have a game of backyard cricket with the kids. There is even a table tennis table set up in the garage for hours of fun to be had by all.
You can even enjoy a longer stay as there is a washing machine and dryer in laundry. There is a carport and plenty of room for your boat or water toys.
The property features:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Coffee machine
• TV and DVD player
• Table tennis table
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor setting and BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: 3 single beds and 1 set of single bunks
• 200 m to Culburra Beach
• 800 m to Warrain Beach
• 1.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
• 1.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 1.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"The place was spacious and has a great backyard for games and cricket."
Niki, January 2015