This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Bindaree - Aboriginal for calm waters, backs onto Curleys Bay at Culburra Beach. Suitable for a small family holiday, the large rear balcony and entertaining area looks out over the water and is a perfect spot for those hot summer nights having a BBQ and drinks watching the sunset over the bay. Bring your own canoes and launch them from the yard. With all the comforts of home such as dishwasher, washing machine and microwave you will enjoy whilst you relax, you will want to return again and again.
This quaint cottage is nestled on the bay, there are two bedrooms, 1 bathroom and open plan living and dining area which leads out to the rear deck.
Please note the driveway at Bindaree is steep and can be slippery in the rain.
Guests are required to bring their own sheets and towels if not requesting the linen service below.
This property has no television signal.
The property features:-
• Kitchen equipped with Dishwasher
• Washing Machine
• BBQ and outdoor seating
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 sets single bunks
• Gentle breezes off the water
• Pedestal Fans
• Cosy feather doonas
• Electric Heater
• 450 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 2.2 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 2.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3.2 km to Wollumboola Lake
• 3.5 km to Warrain Beach
Extras Available for hire: subject to availability - request at time of booking
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Linen Service full property all beds, $260 per stay. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. Please advise at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing you own linen. If you don’t book the linen service then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
There is a cleaning fee of $80 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Great little getaway spot. Beautiful deck, well stocked house with all the basics. Friendly neighbours. We had a great time”
Melissa, November 2016
“Bindree was a perfect escape. A beach home with lovely furnishings. Great for young couples who like somewhere fun and Instagram worthy”
Michaela, June 2015
"Place is lovely."
Chris, March 2016
"We enjoyed our winter stay with our friends who had a marvellous stay with us at Bindaree."
Paula, July 2015
"This is a charming house, full of character. Easy walk to the beach & lovely, peaceful surroundings." Elizabeth, April 2015
"Wonderful Kitchen - Lovely Bedrooms- Great furnishings Thank You"
Hannah, January, 2015
"Absolutely loved our time here exploring the beaches. Was wonderful to return each evening to the house and enjoy endless games of cricket in the back yard. Kitchen was well stocked and everything was so clean. Enjoyed cooking up a storm and relaxing on the back deck. Will definitely be back."
Lisa, December 2014