Beachfront Pool House is located on The Marina with direct beach access to Culburra Beach. This is an exquisite, stylishly designed and furnished, 5 bedroom beach-front holiday home with an in-ground pool.
Get ready for a day of fun and relaxation by starting out with your morning coffee sitting up on the outdoor platform, just off the backyard, overlooking the beach and even watching the sunrise if you are an early bird.
The kitchen is well equipped with many appliances for a weekend stay as well as a leisurely week stay; including a range of baking equipment, microwave, slow cooker, sandwich maker and basic pantry items.
The living area has a large flat screen TV, Foxtel and DVD player. There is one cot with linen provided in bedroom 2, with an additional portacot available upon request. Children’s toys are also provided.
Step out from the kitchen dining area to the outdoor entertainment space with gas BBQ, outdoor setting and lounge area. This all looks out over a large landscaped garden and fully fenced, solar heated pool. Wander through the paths in the garden area where you will find the outdoor platform overlooking the beach and then the track leads down onto the beach.
Culburra Beach is directly in front of the house and is dog-friendly. It is an expansive surf beach good for swimming and long walks to headlands north and south for exploring. Crookhaven lighthouse makes a great destination and loop walk. For the littlies, Tilbury Cove is on the south end of the beach and the beach is patrolled in summer. Warrain Beach with its own active surf club is a short 2.3km drive away.
There are innumerable waterways to explore minutes from the house. Wollumboola Lake is a magnificent coastal lake for birdwatchers and boat enthusiasts. For fishermen, there is beach and river fishing, there are also many golf courses in the Shoalhaven area.
For walkers, there are 1-2 hour round walks from the house exploring the beach, headlands, lighthouse and the lake. For more serious bushwalking, the southern end of Jervis Bay National Park is 20 minutes drive away. Abrahams Bosom Beach at Currarong offers spectacular walks including old shipwrecks and Gosangs Tunnel.
Beachfront Pool House has a fully fenced rear yard and is pet friendly.
The property features:
• Large flat screen TV
• Gas heating
• Cot linen provided
• Porta cot byo linen
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• In ground solar heated pool
• Direct beach access
• Toys and games
• Garage for use
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• Boat parking
• Bedroom 1: King bed including en suite
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed and cot
• Bedroom 3: 2 king singles
• Bedroom 4: Queen bed and single
• Bedroom 5: 2 king singles
• 1.3 km to Culburra CBD and shops
• 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 2.3 km to Warrain Beach
• 2.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive the directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
• WiFi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable
''Fabulous house for an extended family. House is well equipped and perfect for small children.''
Barb, December 2015
"Lovely quiet spot, has everything you need and more."
Kylie, March 2015