Beachfront Pool House is located on Marina Lane with direct beach access to Culburra Beach. This is an exquisite, stylishly designed and furnished, 5 bedroom beach-front holiday home with inground pool.
Get ready for a day of fun and relaxation by starting out with your morning coffee sitting up on the outdoor platform in the backyard overlooking the beach and even watching the sunrise if you are an early bird.
The kitchen is well equipped with many appliances for a weekend stay as well as a leisurely week stay; including a range of baking equipment, sandwich maker, coffee machine and more.
There are two living areas, a large 65cm flat screen TV, Foxtel, gas heating, highchair and porta cot all for your use.
Step out from the kitchen dining area to the outdoor entertainment space with gas BBQ, outdoor setting and lounge area. This all looks out over a large landscaped garden and fully fenced pool. Wander through the paths in the garden area where you will find the outdoor platform overlooking the beach and then the track leads down onto the beach.
Culburra Beach, directly in front of the house is dog-friendly. It is an expansive surf beach good for swimming and long walks to headlands north and south for exploring. Crookhaven lighthouse makes a great destination and loop walk. For the littlies, Tilbury Cove is on the south end of the beach and the beach is patrolled in summer. Warrain Beach with its own active surf club is a short 2.3km drive away.
There are innumerable waterways to explore minutes from the house. Wollumboola Lake is a magnificent coastal lake for birdwatchers and boat enthusiasts. For fishermen, there is beach and river fishing, there are also many golf courses in the Shoalhaven area.
For walkers, there are 1-2 hour round walks from the house exploring the beach, headlands, lighthouse and the lake. For more serious bushwalking, the southern end of Jervis Bay National Park is 20 minutes’ drive away. Abrahams Bosom Beach at Currarong offers spectacular walks including old shipwrecks and Goosens Tunnel.
Beachfront Pool House has a fully fenced rear yard and is pet friendly.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:-
• Large flat screen TV
• Gas Heating
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
• In ground pool
• Direct beach access
Bedroom 1: 1 King
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x King singles
Bedroom 4: 2 x King singles
Bedroom 5: 1 Queen
• 1.3 km to Culburra CBD and shops
• 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 2.3 km to Warrain Beach
• 2.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $250 at this property.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
''Fabulous house for an extended family. House well equipped and perfect for small children.''
Barb, December 2015
"Lovely Quiet spot, has everything you need and more."
Kylie, March 2015