Oars at 44 is the perfect destination for couples or families. Pets are most welcome and the yard is securely fenced for them and the kids.
The quiet location is ideal for relaxing holidays. It caters for up to 8 people.
The property has a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, microwave and gas cooking appliances. A large flat screen TV, DVD and stereo are all here for your enjoyment. Portable fans are available in each room and there is air conditioning for the open plan living, dining and kitchen area. The dining area leads out onto a covered outdoor entertaining area with gas BBQ and outdoor setting. The house has 4 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath tub to unwind in.
Relax on the rear deck with a coffee or glass of wine and take in the bay view, including the beautiful sunsets. Plenty of space for big and little kids to play cricket or ball games. There is ample car parking and room for a boat and trailer.
And you don't have to face the chores at the end of your holiday. Our rates include bed linen and bath towels. Just bring your beach towels and umbrella!
Culburra Beach is just 2.5 to 3 hours from Sydney on the South Coast and 3 hours from Canberra.
An easy drive for a getaway weekend or a longer holiday.
Oars at 44 backs onto tranquil bay waters, 600m from the ocean surf at Culburra Beach, and a short drive to the quieter surf at Tilbury Cove. It is just 3.6km from Warrain Beach and there is also Lake Wollumboola... a renowned coastal lagoon, bird sanctuary and destination for swimming, canoeing and fishing. Activities to enjoy nearby abound - surfing, swimming, beach or bush walking, fishing and boating on the river. If you are bringing a boat and trailer Orient Point and Crookhaven Heads boat launch ramps are just a few minutes away.
Oars at 44 is fully fenced and Pet Friendly.
Oars at 44 is a great home base for chilling out and relaxing or being active and energetic... it's simply up to you!
The property features:-
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
• Air conditioning
• Portable fans
• Flat screen TV and DVD player
• Outdoor seating and BBQ
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: King
Bedroom 4: 2 singles
• 600m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 2.6 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.8 km to Culburra Bowling Club
• 3.6 km to Warrain Beach
• 4.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
Extras Available for hire: (subject to availability - request at time of booking)
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night (max $30)
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night (min 2 nights)
• Highchair for $7 per night (max $21)
"Lovely house perfect for a family beach holiday. Kitchen was well equipped" Gemma, January 2016
"Incredibly generous hosts. The house was stocked with all the essentials including sugar, salt, cooking oil and tea bags. it saved us having to buy supplies that just have to be thrown out" Helen, December 2015
''We all really loved staying here. The property had everything you would possibly need.'' Lyndal, September 2015
''Oars at 44 catered to our every need. Being a family of 6 we needed a spacious and affordable house with room outside for our boys to ride on scooters and we even brought our fur child. Absolutely every need has been thought about and catered for. Home away from Home.'' Kathleen, July 2015
"Lovely house, nicely furnished and very clean. Nice quiet location only a hort drive from the beach. Plenty of space. Homely touches such as candles, rugs and cushions. Kitchen and bathroom very modern and new" Leanne - April 2015
"Oars at 44 is welcoming, homely, light and airy. All the modern conveniences are here and a very pet friendly home. It sames the problem our leaving our dog at home - he gets a holiday too! The back deck, water view and BBQ area is outstanding." Susan, March 2015
Holiday Rental Specialists - Booking Information
We take pride in the cleanliness and presentation of all the holiday properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays.
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". Please make note of this in your enquiry, if applicable. A comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay. We will also need to hold valid credit card details of a guaranteeing parent as extra security.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.