This 3-bedroom holiday home is located central to everything in a quiet street opposite an open grassed area. 5-minute walk to Culburra Beach one way and 5-minute walk to the shops, cafes and club the other. Relax on the rear deck overlooking the enclosed backyard where the kids and the dog can play safely.
There is a second shower and toilet at the rear of the garage, a fully equipped kitchen, two living areas and an enclosed entertainment area.
This property can be enjoyed all year round with ceiling fans and electric heaters for your comfort. There is washing machine and dryer. Fishing rods are provided in the garage for your use along with a freezer for storing your catches of the day. Parking is available for cars and boats and is only a short drive away.
A variety of board games and books, dog bed, bowls and leashes are all available to guests. The outdoor shower is great for washing off the sand after a day at the beach.
The property features:
• Ceiling fans
• Electric heaters
• Assortment of board games and books
• Washing machine and dryer
• Outdoor shower
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 3: Double bed
• 450 m to Culburra Beach
• 450 m to Culburra shops and cafes
• 750 m to Culburra Bowling Club
• 1.7 km to Warrain Beach
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $100 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please send us a message
• This property is pet friendly – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• This property will consider bookings for "Schoolies". However, we require a comprehensive guest registration form to be completed prior to confirmation and a cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licensed Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure
“It was a great space for a family holiday. Thanks.”
Kylie, December 2016
“A warm, homely place to stay – far better than sterile, bare floorboards, as many are. Very comfortable beds and lounges. Loved the lower green cloth chairs.”
Helen, October 2016
“Great location with peaceful surroundings.”
Ken, April 2016
"Thank you for the wonderful experience and stay, we will come again"
Nishant, March 2016
''We had a nice stay, plenty of room in this house, nice and cosy, great for dogs too, yard enclosed, very good.''
Bronwynne, September 2015