Dolphins Den has absolute beach frontage with amazing views. Walk from the complex via a private staircase straight onto 4km of Culburra Beach. Spectacular views up the coast from the living area and kitchen and be lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean.
Dolphins Den is part of the prestigious award winning Tilbury Cove complex and is the most desirable property of all the villas being the only one with a private hedged courtyard and grassed yard area. This has earned the villa the title of “Developers Choice.”
The second you walk through the front door and down into the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room, the view will almost knock you over
There are four bedrooms and three bathrooms including an en suite and the main bathroom has a large corner bath to soak in after a day in the surf. The kitchen has Smeg appliances, a dishwasher, well stocked cutlery and crockery, a microwave and is fully equipped for your cooking requirements. There is a new hooded stainless steel Gas BBQ in the courtyard to make entertaining with friends and family easy.
Dolphins Den is spread over two levels with good size rooms throughout. You can watch dolphins, seals and whales from your own private sanctuary.
Dolphins Den is just as popular in winter as it is in summer We believe we have the best view in Culburra we think so anyway, facing North West means the house fills with gorgeous sunshine, which is priceless in the winter months. We also get to enjoy something very few houses on the East coast of Australia get to see… perfectly timed at wine o’clock you can watch the magnificent sun setting over the ocean, it's heaven every afternoon.
We also have two beaches within a few seconds walk. Directly in front is Tilbury Cove which is the most protected part of Culburra Beach to swim, great for snorkelling and is also one of the best spots to free dive for lobster on the South Coast And just three houses down on the opposite side of the road is a path leading to Warrain Surf Beach, just 80 m away. So, if the waves on one beach are a little too big or small for your liking or it's a bit blowy, you can always nip over to the other one
The property features:
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and well stocked cutlery & crockery
• Private hedged courtyard with stainless steel BBQ
• TV/DVD player and full Foxtel
• Washing machine/ dryer and internal clothes drying area
• Amazing ocean views
• Secure garage/ storage
• New comfortable doonas
• Comfortable new lounge and dining furniture
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed and single day bed
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds
• Bedroom 4: Single bed
• 30m to Culburra Beach
• 80m to Warrain Beach
• 1.3 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.3 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.3 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Excellent location and picture-perfect views. Holiday Rental Specialists staff were very obliging.”
Shane, August 2017
“Great outlook, bright and breezy with easy access to both beaches. We would definitely recommend to our friends.”
Ruth, February 2017
“Location, location, location. Excellent place to stay.”
Kate, October 2016
“Lovely view complimented by the whales that came visiting us Excellent accommodation, thanks for a great, relaxed holiday, felt very much at home”
Gwen, August 2016
“Loved the family friendly location & direct access to the beach- number 1 in this respect. We would definitely recommend this place to friends & family. Thank you for a lovely stay”
Marissa, March 2016
"Amazing. Already planning our return Our 1 year old son had a blast. So close to a perfect little beach"
Rhea, April 2016