Le Vista is a spacious 2 storey beach house located on a narrow headland jutting out into the ocean with absolute blue water and breath-taking views south to Beecroft Head. In this large beach side getaway you can watch the whales when they are migrating and see the endless stream of dolphins frolic in the water all from the house. Enjoy a beverage or two while cooking up a barbeque on the ocean deck and catching up with family, friends and your furry friends.
Le Vista has six bedrooms, three bathrooms including an en suite, a large open plan kitchen with dishwasher and the dining and living space upstairs lead out onto a large deck overlooking Warrain Beach. Foxtel with sports package is available to guests. The large games room downstairs looks out across the water and includes table tennis, pool and Foosball tables for hours of enjoyment by all. Le Vista is ideal for families, but keep in mind there is a cliff to the beach and it is not fenced.
For swimming, surf conditions can be viewed from the house as you look down on Warrain Beach which is a 300 metre walk away and is patrolled in summer. For children, the north facing Tilbury Cove is 200 metres away and offers shallow, protected swimming and snorkelling conditions.
Parking at the property is available on the drive way for 4 cars and easy access for boats.
The south coast is home to some of Australia’s longest and untouched beaches. Escape from the city; only 2.5 hours south of the Sydney CBD and just over 1 hour from Wollongong, Culburra Beach is an ideal place for a short or extended getaway. Culburra’s superb two main beaches are patrolled through summer and you have a choice of beach, lake, river or bay areas for swimming, surfing, fishing and more.
Culburra Beach hosts a range of retail services, including a variety of restaurants, take-away shops, surf and clothing shops and Woolworths. This is sure to satisfy all your shopping needs.
If you’re thinking about taking a day trip out of Culburra, it is only a short drive to the historic Kangaroo Valley or the beautiful quaint township of Berry.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The property features:
• Coffee machine
• Games room including pool table and table tennis
• Electric heating
• Outdoor seating and gas BBQ
• Big screen TV and DVD player
• Pay TV with basic channels and sport
• Washing machine
• Bedroom 1: Queen
• Bedroom 2: Queen
• Bedroom 3: Queen
• Bedroom 4: Queen
• Bedroom 5: Queen
• Bedroom 6: 2 sets of bunk beds
• 300m to Warrain Beach
• 500m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1.5 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $200 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by us are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Longer term bookings will qualify for a discount, and we will match competitor pricing where possible. Please send us a message.
• This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“Overall the weekend was enjoyed by all. It’s a great spot for a family get together. We would come again. The younger ones and some older ones really enjoyed the games room. Thank you.”
Kerry, October 2016
“Thoroughly enjoyed staying in your beautiful property looking at the wonderful view and enjoying the games room. It was also good to sit and watch the whales.”
Gwen, August 2016
“We had a fantastic long weekend here. Gorgeous view The house comfortably fit our whole family & had everything we needed. Thanks”
Kate, June 2016
"For a group holiday an appropriate house was difficult to find. Le Vista worked perfectly for 13 adults. Thank you."
Samantha, May 2016
"Great space for an extended family. Great kitchen and cooking utensils and crockery. Fabulous games room."
Chris, March 2016
“The property was comfortable and enjoyable. It was lovely looking at that amazing view all weekend.”
Tammy, February 2016