This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – Beach and Bay Holidays.
Set at the very end of Penguin Head on a cliff top with panoramic views, Rainbows End is an executive style residence boasting four bedrooms and views that will take your breath away.
It has everything you need to unwind and completely relax including a newly renovated bathroom.
Rainbows End is the absolute perfect spot for a beach holiday to just relax and soak in the sun shine on the back deck as you watch the sparkling ocean with dolphins, seals and whales swimming by.
Rainbows End boasts 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen with dishwasher, TV, DVD and Foxtel with Platinum package as well as a digital theatre system.
Tilbury Cove is just down the road offering you swimming, surfing and fishing spots out of the sea breeze. It’s perfect for picnics, family gatherings or just a stroll. Lake Wollumboola is an 8 minute walk away and is great for water skiing, sailing and windsurfing and also offers another children's park. Crookhaven Heads is a 3 minute drive which has boat ramps and easy access to the Shoalhaven River for deep sea fishing. The headland is great for rock fishing and skin diving and an adventurous walk to the historic lighthouse.
Downtown Culburra has all the shops you need for your breakaway. From cute cafes, restaurants, a bowling club, bakeries, a butcher, hairdressers, clothing, hardware, videos, Woolworths, a post office, a chemist and lots of other special shops to enjoy. You won't need to leave town and why would you want to, you will love your stay in our town
The alluring ambiance of Rainbow's End guarantees you'll never want to leave, with ocean views across the entire back of the house and a backyard that offers 180 degree views stretching all along Culburra Beach around to Crookhaven Heads, sweeping on to distant views of Seven Mile Beach up to the Gerroa Headlands and then out to the ocean and horizon. Imagine waking in the mornings to the awe-inspiring sight of the Pacific Ocean at your feet or pull up a chair and watch the sky change night and day over two horizons.
Rainbows End is ideal for your next family holiday or romantic weekend. Enjoy a wondrous experience at Rainbow's End no matter what time of the year you visit.
You may also want to visit Rainbow Ends sister property, Dolphins Den. Also located in Culburra Beach overlooking the ocean with breath taking views.
The property features:
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• TV and DVD player
• Platinum Foxtel
• Outdoor seating and gas BBQ
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: Double bed
• Bedroom 4: 2 king singles
• 500 m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 600 m to Warrain Beach
• 1 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 2.7 km to Culburra shops and cafes
• 2.9 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Linen Hire Service available - see pricing in optional extras. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact our bookings team for a quote. If you don’t book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
There is a cleaning fee of $120 at this property.
• Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival.
• Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling our office 24/7.
• This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music.
• All properties managed by Holiday Rental Specialists are stocked with basic supplies, please bring your own supplies for your specific requirements.
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• Holiday Rental Specialists may be able to offer you a last-minute discount, please call us to discuss
• This property is NOT pet friendly
• To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
“The property was absolutely wonderful. The view is quite unforgettable. We had an excellent time and would come again.”
Mohammed, November 2016
“What a lovely place to bring our international guests The house has had a brilliant makeover and we thoroughly enjoyed watching the whales from the beautiful deck.”
Michelle, November 2016
“Enjoyed the stay although only two days – hope to come back and stay longer and enjoy the deck and ocean views. Spacious rooms. Thank you.”
Judy, September 2016
“Incredible outlook with many new friends. Awesome set up for a relaxing for a few days away with friends and family.”
Jacob, October 2016
"Magnificent views and location. fabulous family holiday house"
Julia, March 2016
"Lovely property We loved our stay at Rainbows end. The views are amazing and we enjoyed the sea breeze while watching dolphins on the deck."
Oliver & Jess, February, 2016