This property is proudly managed by Holiday Rental Specialists - Beach and Bay Holidays
Culburra De Mare meaning Culburra by Sea is the perfect way to describe its location. A rare find these days, the property is a quintessential weatherboard cottage positioned on beachfront reserve. The front entertaining deck of this property opens onto the flat grass lawn of the beach reserve which leads directly onto the sand track leading to the southern end of Culburra Beach.
Protected from the elements and given privacy by the natural reserve it adjoins, Culburra De Mare is the perfect beach house.
The expansive lawn directly in front of the cottage allows for lots of family fun and relaxation and makes this beach home a very special find indeed, particularly for families with young children.
The property encompasses two dwellings of accommodation:-
The Cottage - consists of two bedrooms, a combined lounge and dining and a quaint tidy, well stocked kitchen with dishwasher and Nespresso machine. The main bathroom has a bath/shower and vanity. The toilet is conveniently separate and adjoins the laundry. In the laundry you will also find another shower. Sliding doors open from the main bedroom and the living area onto a large covered deck with a BBQ and outdoor setting.
The dining table accommodates 6 but most of your time will be spent out on the covered deck for meals listening to the waves crash on the beach and enjoying a good book or your favourite drink.
The Sleep out - is a separate dwelling just a metre from the back door of the cottage. The large room contains a Queen and Single bed along with a comfortable day bed, TV, DVD and a second fridge. There is also a bathroom with shower / bath and a toilet.
The whole property has been recently updated with new fresh linen and furniture.
The enormous back yard, approximately 1,000m2 is fully fenced, flat and child and pet friendly with established trees for lots of shade.
Culburra Beach offers the two closest beaches to Nowra. Both beaches are patrolled through summer and once you walk down the track from the house it is only a short walk along the beach to the patrolled area. Tilbury Cove sits at the end of the beach and is a quiet haven for young children not wanting the bigger waves of the surf when it is rolling in. Warrain beach sits only 1.1km from the property also.
If a true beach cottage is what you are seeking, with direct beach access and room for family fun then look no further than Culburra De Mare.
The property features:-
• TV and DVD player
• Nespresso machine
• Washing machine and dryer
• Gas BBQ
• Fully fenced, private backyard
• 20m to Culburra Surf Beach
• 1.1 km to Warrain Beach
• 1.1 km to Lake Wollumboola
• 1.4 km to Culburra Shops and Cafes
• 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
Extras Available for hire:
• Porta cot plus linen for $10 per night max $30
• Rollaway plus linen for $40 a night min 2 nights
• Highchair for $7 per night max $21
Contact HRS directly to book and pay for any of the above extras.
All linen sheets and bath towels is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
Cleaning is included in the tariff at this property
• Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
• We ARE Pet Friendly and there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay – please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
• If you book you will receive directions to the property and the access details 1 day prior to your arrival date.
• This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by contacting HRS directly – a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay.
• For your added security, this property is managed by Holiday Rental Specialists – a Licenced Real Estate Agent with offices in Bowral, Berry and Culburra Beach, Australia. We will never request payments be made to an overseas bank account and your money is held safely in our Trust Account until after your departure.
"The perfect beach house Short walk to beach, great facilities, casual 'beauty' atmosphere, BBQ dinners on the deck, big yard. Sleep out in converted garage. - great space."
Elliot, January 2016
The perfect beach house Short walk to beach, great facilities, casual 'beauty' atmosphere, BBQ dinners on the deck, big yard. Sleep out in converted garage. - great space. Elliot....Jan 2016